Свяжитесь с нами
Video Service Assurance Manager
Features & Benefits
- Element Management System for Tektronix Digital TV Monitor probes to alert, locate and diagnose video network problems
- Provides alarms, logs, trending and reporting of key performance metrics from a system of distributed probes
- Identifies services impacted and enables engineers to drill down for rapid root-cause analysis of video service delivery issues
- Network-wide diagnostics for video/network operations centers and headend operations teams responsible for video delivery through their networks
- Maintaining quality of service and ensuring signal integrity to reduce subscriber dissatisfaction and protect subscriber and advertiser revenues
VQNet is a Tektronix Video Service Assurance Management System that supports all Tektronix Digital TV Monitor probe types. It is a software product which will run on a central computer (not Tektronix supplied) to monitor and report on the status of signals measured by distributed probes across a video distribution network. Up to 500 probes can be supported and placed at any location in the video distribution system. The user can manually direct any probe from the VQNet to analyze an IP video flow/session or tune to an RF frequency preset. Thumbnails can be displayed for multiple services from multiple probe locations and selected video services can be backhauled from the remote probes for visual verification by an operator.
- Provides operators with the simplest information necessary to identify and resolve a large percentage of real-time video network errors
- Facility and network-wide views across a video network with visual centric paradigm
- Ability to view thumbnails or backhaul video content from any probe within the network
- Ability to direct/tune the probe from a centralized control system
- Allows engineers to rapidly identify the location and root cause of underlying systemic service delivery problems across their headend network
- Statistical logging and report generation
- Trending analysis for tracking of management performance metrics and service-level agreements
- Scalable open-architecture solution to provide an integrated network view of multiple network elements
- North-bound interface into Network Management Systems – VQNet aggregation and correlation capabilities can be made available for use with existing NMS
- Users can easily install, configure and maintain their own monitoring system
- Automatic discovery of probe availability, configuration and diagnostic capabilities
- Graphical views created and configured using industry-standard Microsoft Visio® toolset with editing features built into VQNet user interface
Facility and network-wide views across a video network with visual centric paradigm.
View thumbnails or backhaul video content from any probe within the network.
Trending analysis for tracking of management performance metrics and service-level agreements.
Support for reporting through statistical logging and report generation.
PC System Requirements
1x commonly available Intel Dual Xeon CPU or similar
80 GB SATA
Dual Ethernet Interface recommended
Windows XP Professional
VQNET: Video Service Assurance Management Software for installation on customer's own PC.
Includes: 5 Monitoring Probe Licenses.
VQNET Opt. MPL
Additional Monitoring Probe License to enable Tektronix monitoring probe to be used with VQNet system. 1 license per probe is required
VQNET Opt. MNTSTD
Includes 1 year of software updates and technical phone support. Required for each VQNet license (Mandatory)
VQNET Opt. RENEW
1-year renewal of service and support coverage. Provides software updates and technical phone support. Required for each VQNet license
IP Video Monitoring Probe for QoS of up to 500 MPTS or SPTS IP Video flows. For full details see separate data sheet
MPEG Transport Stream Monitor. For full product details, refer to product data sheet
ATSC Digital TV Monitor. For full product details, refer to product data sheet
Field Upgrade Kits
VQNETUP Opt. MPL
Add single Monitoring Probe License to enable Tektronix monitoring probe to be used with VQNet system. 1 license per probe is required
VQNETUP Opt. MNT
Provides upgrade to latest version of software (includes 1 year of updates), and technical phone support. Required for each VQNet license