- 5M point record length, 200 MHz bandwidth, and 2GS/s sample rate capture and display significantly more signal to debug and validate designs faster.
- New lower noise front end design offers lower random noise, better signal integrity and more accurate measurements.
- TekVPI™ probe interface supports wide range of active, differential, and current probes with automatic scaling and units.
- On-waveform cursor readouts with search and mark features enable easy identification of events that occur in the acquired waveform.
- Educators can disable the autoset, cursors, and automated measurements to facilitate teaching basic concepts.
- Bandwidth is field-upgradeable.