Upgrades on all instruments
- New measurement annotations display reference levels, top/base levels, start/end points and more.
- New trace file records commands sent to the programming interface.
Upgrades on instruments with advanced analysis options
- Instruments with Advanced Power Measurement and Analysis (PWR) add phase response, Tg and Q(Tg) plots to impedance measurements, and support for differential probes and phase wrapping to Bode plots.
- Instruments with Wide Bandgap Double Pulse Testing (WBG-DPT) acquire improved level determination for switching and timing analysis.
- Instruments with Inverters, Motors and Drives Analysis (IMDA) harmonics add TDD measurements, THD-R and THD-F acquisition trend plots and support for IEEE519-2022. Instruments with IMDA-DQ0 gain flull support for resolvers. Instruments with IMDA-MECH get enhanced QEI support.
Instruments with Advanced Jitter Analysis (DJA) get enhanced eye diagram mask testing.