The TekCloud ecosystem offers software options that allow users to analyze, automate, and collaborate from anywhere, anytime. TekScope™ PC Analysis Software gives users the analysis capability of an award-winning oscilloscope on their PC. TekDrive is a collaborative test & measurement data workspace where users can upload, store, organize, search, download, and share any file type from any connected device. TekScope and TekDrive used together create a winning combination for tackling any hybrid work environment.
- Expand your instruments’ compute and storage capabilities by adding TekDrive as your additional cloud storage and sharing platform paired with TekScope add-on modules for advanced analysis.
- Remotely access your scopes to view, acquire and analyze waveforms.
- TekDrive’s shared workspaces allow on-the-fly waveform viewing and basic analysis, securely sharing data with other users, all within the convenience of your browser.
- Your test, measurement, and engineering data is accessible to you, your team, and your partners instantly and securely from anywhere.
- Perform basic waveform analysis in a browser with TekDrive and advanced analysis on your PC using TekScope.
- Add/remove IP measurement packages catered to your industry via TekScope’s flexible subscription model.
- Create your perfect end-to-end automation using TekDrive’s Python SDK and TekScope’s programmable interface.
- TekDrive has a developer and automation friendly REST API with examples in Python, LabVIEW and MATLAB.
Register at TekCloud for TekScope or TekDrive.
$504 Perpetual or $201/yr
$1,010 Perpetual or $403/yr
$1,310 Perpetual or $504/yr
|Base application waveforms viewing and analysis, standard measurements, basic and advanced math options, basic and advanced plot options, wide range of file formats, FastFrame segmented memory, multi-language support||✓||✓||✓|
|Serial decode, search and event table analysis on I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART buses.||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote access to a single oscilloscope supports most Tektronix oscilloscope models.||✓||✓||✓|
|Programmable interface for automation.||✓||✓||✓|
|Multi-scope analysis solution remote access and simultaneous synchronization of multiple oscilloscopes on one screen.||✓|
|SpectrumView RF vs. Time Analysis Extended SpectrumView capture bandwidth. (Available on 4, 5 and 6 Series MSOs. Requires RF vs. time option on oscilloscope.)||✓|
|User defined filters.||✓|
Pro License Options
|CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, USB2.0, eUSB2.0, Ethernet, eSPI, I3C, NRZ, SPMI, MDIO, SVID, SDLC, 8b/10b, Audio, MIPI C-PHY, MIPI D, PHY, Spacewire, Manchester, 1-Wire, CXPI, SRSMBUS, SRETHERCAT and RFNFC||Advanced Power Analysis, Digital Power, Management Analysis, Magnetic Analysis, Frequency Response Analysis, Inverter & Motor Drive Analysis, IMDA DQ0, IMDA MECH, WBG DPT, Serial Decode: SPMI, SVID|
|AEROSPACE & DEFENSE||AUTOMOTIVE|
|Jitter Analysis, Mask/Limit Testing, Serial Decode: Mil-Std-1553, ARINC429, Spacewire, NRZ, Manchester||Jitter Analysis, Mask/Limit Testing, Inverter & Motor Drive Analysis, IMDA DQ0, IMDA MECH, WBG DPT, Serial Decode: CAN, CAN FD, LIN, FlexRay, 100BASE-T1, SENT, PSI5, I3C|
Copyright © Tektronix. All rights reserved. Tektronix products are covered by U.S. and foreign patents, issued and pending. Information in this publication supersedes that in all previously published material. Specification and price change privileges reserved. TEKTRONIX and TEK are registered trademarks of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.