Call us at
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
Download Manuals, Datasheets, Software and more:
HAMILTON Calibration Services
Tektronix can manage 100% of your calibration needs.
Tektronix is the nation's leading provider of multi-brand calibration services. With a national network of resources, a robust quality program and broad capabilities, we offer standard and custom solutions to deliver fast, accurate calibration when and how it's needed.
- Flexible delivery options, including pick-up and delivery, local drop-off, service centers and onsite service.
- A variety of calibration levels matched to meet your specifications.
- Complementary access to CalWeb®, a comprehensive online asset management application from Tektronix. Track assets, store certificates and invoices, and get an organization-wide view of your calibration program.
- Expert technicians with experience in aerospace, automotive and medical industries ensure each calibration meets your specific quality requirements.
Tektronix multi-brand commercial calibration services can calibrate more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000 manufacturers, including the following models from HAMILTON
Filter By Model
|1002||SYRINGE||Get a Fast Quote|
|300 UL||PIPETTE; VARIABLE VOLUME; SINGLE CHANNEL; 0.1 - 1 ML||Get a Fast Quote|
|GASTIGHT 1710||SYRINGE||Get a Fast Quote|
Calibration services by instrument type
Our experienced technicians and specialized equipment are ready to calibrate instruments of the following types:
- Avionics Calibration
- Communications Calibration
- Electrical / Electronics Calibration
- Fiber Optic Calibration
- Flow Calibration
- Force Calibration
- Gauge Calibration
- Humidity Calibration
- Logic Analyzer Calibration
- Medical Equipment Calibration
- Oscilloscope Calibration
- Telecom Calibration
- Physical / Dimensional Calibration
- Pipette Calibration
- Precision / Mass Calibration
- Pressure Calibration
- RF / Microwave Calibration
- Sound Calibration
- Temperature Calibration
- Thread Gauge Calibration
- Torque Calibration