Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Avionics Calibration Services
Tektronix provides a wide range of avionics calibration and repair services
All of these calibration services meet Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) requirements, are National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)-traceable and include full documentation. Avionics calibration services are available through our extensive network of on-site, mobile and depot calibration laboratories.
Avionics calibration and repair services are available for the following aviation-related instrumentation and equipment:
- Air Data Test Sets (ADTS)
- Distance Measuring Equipment (DME) Test Systems
- Fuel Quantity Test Sets
- Traffic Collision Avoidance System (TCAS) test systems
- ATC transponder Test Sets
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.