Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
Keithley Switching and Data Acquisition Systems
Keithley offers numerous options for data logging information from multiple devices for:
- Environmental monitoring of DUT temperature and other parameters in a temperature chamber
- Burn-in testing
- HALT and HASS accelerated life testing
- Failure analysis
Multimeter, data acquisition switch systems offer capacity as high as 576 channels with the precision measurement capability of 6½-digit and 7½-digit digital multimeters (DMMs).
In addition, Keithley provides multiple channel systems for testing automotive airbag inflator devices, wiring harnesses, and seat belt pre-tensioner actuator modules. Up to 40 devices can be tested in a single test setup with one instrument. The sourcing, measurement, and signal switching are all included in a compact 2U high, half-rack width instrument.
For automated testing of RF and microwave devices, Keithley provides a microwave switch system with bandwidth up to 40 GHz and 32-channel capacity.
Keithley DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
- Two-slot, 80-channel capacity
- 6½-digit DMM for precision measurement
- Touchscreen display to simplify setup, monitoring, and data analysis
Keithley 2700 Multimeter/Data Acquisition/Switch Systems
- Two- or five-slot capacity instruments with up to 200 channels
- 6½-digit DMMs for precision measurement
- 1 µΩ resistance sensitivity with dry circuit measurement and offset compensation
Keithley 3700A Systems Switch/Multimeter
- Six-slot, 576-channel capacity
- 7½-digit high precision measurement
- TSP-Link® Technology with TSP® processing allows test execution and control of multiple 3700As or other instruments
Keithley 2790 Airbag and Electrical Device Test System
- Programmable sources:
50 – 500 V; 0 – 50 mA
- 6½-digit for precision measurement
- 40-channel capacity