Tektronix Component Solutions has been accredited by the U.S. Department of Defense (DOD), Defense Microelectronics Agency (DMEA) as a Category 1A microelectronics Trusted Source for IC packaging/assembly and test services. The accreditation certifies that Tektronix Component Solutions meets stringent product control and security standards in providing trusted microelectronic services. Tektronix Component Solutions also holds certifications in ISO9001/ISO14001 and AS9100D and meets all ITAR requirements.
Tektronix Component Solutions is certified or registered with the following organizations:
- AS9100D (PDF)
- Accreditation of Trust (PDF)
- ISO9001 (PDF)
- ISO14001 (PDF)
- ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations)
- DMEA (Defense Microelectronics Activity)
Tektronix Component Solutions is a Category 1A Trusted Supplier for assembly and test services.
We are a member or corporate sponsor of the following organizations:
- GIDEP (Government Industry Data Exchange Program)
- PNDC (Pacific Northwest Defense Coalition)
- IPC (Institute for Printed Circuits)