SPIRENT COMMUNICATIONS Calibration Services
Tektronix can manage 100% of your calibration needs.
Tektronix is the nation's leading provider of multi-brand calibration services. With a national network of resources, a robust quality program and broad capabilities, we offer standard and custom solutions to deliver fast, accurate calibration when and how it's needed.
- Flexible delivery options, including pick-up and delivery, local drop-off, service centers and onsite service.
- A variety of calibration levels matched to meet your specifications.
- Complementary access to CalWeb®, a comprehensive online asset management application from Tektronix. Track assets, store certificates and invoices, and get an organization-wide view of your calibration program.
- Expert technicians with experience in aerospace, automotive and medical industries ensure each calibration meets your specific quality requirements.
Tektronix multi-brand commercial calibration services can calibrate more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000 manufacturers, including the following models from SPIRENT COMMUNICATIONS
Filter By Model
|GSS4100||SIGNAL GENERATOR; CW; ANALOG; ≤ 2 GHZ LOW FUNCTION||Get a Fast Quote|
|GSS6100||OSCILLATOR; GPS; SIMULATOR||Get a Fast Quote|
|STR4500||OSCILLATOR; GPS; SIMULATOR||Get a Fast Quote|
|TAS4500 FLEX5 3G||SIGNAL GENERATOR; SPECIALTY; MULTIPATH FADING SIMULATOR||Get a Fast Quote|
Calibration services by instrument type
Our experienced technicians and specialized equipment are ready to calibrate instruments of the following types:
- Avionics Calibration
- Communications Calibration
- Electrical / Electronics Calibration
- Fiber Optic Calibration
- Flow Calibration
- Force Calibration
- Gauge Calibration
- Humidity Calibration
- Logic Analyzer Calibration
- Medical Equipment Calibration
- Oscilloscope Calibration
- Telecom Calibration
- Physical / Dimensional Calibration
- Pipette Calibration
- Precision / Mass Calibration
- Pressure Calibration
- RF / Microwave Calibration
- Sound Calibration
- Temperature Calibration
- Thread Gauge Calibration
- Torque Calibration