Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
Using TekDrive, a collaborative T&M data workspace, users upload, store, organize, search, download, and share any file type from any connected device.
TekDrive is natively integrated on many scope models (including 5/6 Series) for seamless sharing and recalling of files – no USB stick required. Analyze and explore standard files, like *.wfm, *.isf, *.tss, and *.csv, directly in a browser with buttery-smooth interactive waveform explorer views. Finally, TekDrive was built as a service first, meaning scripting, API integrations, automation capabilities, and security were designed in from the start.
Sign up for a free 14-day trial. No payment method required.
Securely access your team’s data anywhere
Is your important data spread across: (1) an old work computer (2) a USB stick next to the paperclips in a desk drawer (3) the over-filled hard drive on an aging scope (4) the photo library on your phone (5) your email message history (7) an IT-controlled error-prone VPN-required on-prem server -or- (6) any other unscalable, non-accessible, unshared, precision-squashing, limited-space format, media, or location?
You need TekDrive – a collaborative T&M data workspace. Your test, measurement, and engineering data should be accessible to you, your team, and your partners instantly and securely.
Save and Recall directly on Instruments
By mounting TekDrive directly on an oscilloscope or other supported instrument, you create a secure window into your TekDrive files, folders, and data. Use this storage just like any other drive – except backed by the power of instant sharing and seamless accessibility.
- Use a simple secure pairing mechanism between supported instruments and your TekCloud account.
- Configure simple security settings to control access to your drive on shared instrumentation.
- Save directly to a folder for later access and instant sharing.
- All Save options are supported including images, waveforms, sessions, tables, plot data, and save on trigger.
- You and your colleagues can recall/open any file to continue a session on a different day or a different instrument.
Inspect, Analyze and Report on Any Device
Open a Waveform (.wfm), Session (.tss) or other supported file (.isf, .csv, etc.) directly in a browser on any device with no extra software – including a smart phone or tablet. The viewer provides waveform inspection and analysis tools even for large files.
- Zoom, pan, inspect, add cursors, take measurements - all buttery-smooth.
- Expressions let you transform and filter data in real time using inline math.
- Run and display built-in statistics and measurements on your data.
- Our world-class data-viewer is supported by any modern browser on any device including laptops, phones, and tablets.
Collaborate Seamlessly with Unlimited Contributors
Security is built-in from the beginning, but so is collaboration – crucial in an increasingly remote world. At an atomic level, you can manage file and folder access with an unlimited number of contributors.
- Unlimited users can collaborate with your data – same price.
- Manage access to all files and folders with your internal team or partners outside your organization.
- Grant or revoke access at any time.
- Automatically send invitations and reminders when sharing data with others.
Splice into any workflow
TekDrive is designed with integration, scripting, and automation as a developer-friend and user-accessible capability
- Well-documented REST API enables integration with any connected device or software application.
- Generate and revoke TekDrive access keys for simple but secure authentication to your integration, automation, and scripting.
- SDKs and examples provided in LabVIEW, Python, Matlab, and other common languages
- Contact us about the TekDrive developer program to include and sell TekDrive with your devices, software, and business.
Requirements, Design, Verification, Validation, Production Test – Your Data is All in One Place
Every step of the way, you generate massive collections files and data. Use TekDrive to organize and store engineering data so that it’s secure and accessible to each team member and discipline in your design and test processes. Keep data at the ready so that you can search and recall channels to any scope in the lab and re-display results.
Debugging workflows involve exploration, communication, and iteration. Too often, users turn to underpowered solutions using screenshots or photos – mostly because it’s easy to grab from instruments, email, attach to a chat and analyze on anything with a screen. Tekdrive makes this workflow quicker and more efficient. It balances ease of use, ubiquity of access, and visualization without squashing the precision of the data under investigation.
Automated Test Data Management
TekDrive is built on a REST-enabled plug-in architecture. If you are using automation and scripting to drive test racks, characterization systems, compliance testing, simulations, or any other process that generates files, attach a TekDrive read/write component to give your system unlimited storage and meaningful organization. We already provide approachable starting points with pre-built examples and SDKs for popular languages, like Python, LabVIEW, MATLAB and more.
Use TekDrive directly on the following instruments
- 5 Series MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- 5 Series MSO Low Profile
- 6 Series MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- 6 Series Low Profile Digitizer
- 6 Series B MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
- 4 Series – COMING SOON
5 / 6 Series oscilloscopes require firmware version 1.30.5 or higher.
6 Series B oscilloscopes require firmware version 1.32.1 or higher.
TekDrive offers a well-documented REST API that can be used to integrate data storage and transfer from any connected system. The API is developer, scripter, and automation friendly by offering simple interfaces based on HTTP REST. A common use-case for the API is to simply upload/download data. However, the API also offers capability to programmatically manage folders, traverse the directory tree, manage sharing, search files and folders, and read user attributes.
Pre-Built Examples and SDKS
|Python||Examples for uploading and downloading files written in Python|
|LabVIEW||Example VIs that upload, download, and show directory tree in LabVIEW|
|.NET||Library for integrating TekDrive data with .NET|
|MATLAB||Code Examples for uploading and downloading data written in MATLAB|
TekDrive Developer Program
With the TekDrive Developer program, companies and individuals can quickly add cloud storage and visualization capabilities to your instruments or software. Don’t reinvent the wheel to make your offerings collaborative – integrate with TekDrive.