Get more out of your Tektronix oscilloscope by downloading one of our many oscilloscope software solutions and applications. Add oscilloscope capabilities to your PC, remotely manage and control your oscilloscope unit, and expand the capabilities of the instruments on your bench with free and premium Tektronix oscilloscope software.
Turn your PC into an oscilloscope with TekScopeTM
With TekScope PC Analysis Software, you can analyze waveforms anytime from anywhere by turning your PC into an oscilloscope. The basic license lets you view and analyze waveforms, perform many types of measurements and decode the most common serial buses. Premium options are available for more advanced capabilities like multi-scope analysis, bus decoding, power analysis, jitter analysis and more.
- Perform basic instrument control, waveform transfer and real-time analysis with TBS1000C and TBS2000B Series oscilloscopes
- Decode common serial protocols, including: I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, CAN, CAN-FD, LIN
- Supports most waveform files (.wfm, .isf, .csv, .h5, .tr0, .trc, and .bin)
Share data across teams with TekDrive
TekDrive is a collaborative test and measurement workspace wherein users can upload, store, organize, search, download, and share files from any connected device. Because TekDrive is natively integrated into many oscilloscope models, users can seamlessly and securely share files without a USB flash drive.
- Analyze and explore standard files such as *.wfm, *.isf, *.tss, and *.csv in your browser
- Transform and filter data in real time using inline math
- REST API enables integration with any connected device or software application
Control your oscilloscope and arbitrary function generator with TekBench™
Connect your PC to a Tektronix oscilloscope and/or to an arbitrary function generator (AFG) and easily monitor and control them through an intuitive interface with TekBench Control Software. Capture and export results quickly and easily, perform automated frequency response measurements, and automatically data log measurements with TekBench oscilloscope software.
- Perform datalogging for up to six measurements simultaneously at intervals as short at two seconds and testing times of up to 5 days
- Frequency response measurements can be displayed as a curve or data list
- Export oscilloscope waveform data in *.cvs format that can be recalled by the oscilloscope or imported into MATLAB
Gather insights faster with KickStart
Interested in a full bench setup and control solution for DC power supplies, digital multimeters, source measure units (SMUs) and basic oscilloscopes? Keithley’s KickStart Software helps you get your instrument up and running faster, so you can start running tests and making measurements as soon as your instrument is out of the box. Collect data from multiple instruments and get quick statistical data summaries to make decisions and innovate faster. You can also now take advantage of Kickstart “specialty” applications like the High Resistivity app and I-V characterizer. Get a 60-day trial to try before you buy.
- Collect millions of readings that are streamed to PC disk media for safe archiving
- Turn your SMU into a curve tracer with the I-V characterizer function
- Use the High Resistivity app for volume and surface resistivity measurements on insulating materials
Analyze RF and vector signals on your oscilloscope with SignalVu-PC
Working in the frequency domain? Validate your RF designs and speed your time-to-insight by using your oscilloscope and PC to analyze RF and vector signals. SignalVu-PC spectrum analyzer software shows the time-variant behavior of these signals and is ideal for validating designs for EMI/EMC pre-compliance testing, wideband radar, wireless LAN, or frequency-hopping communications.
- Analyze waveforms without acquisition hardware present
- Free version includes 17 signal analysis and real-time spectrum analysis measurements
- Get the same signal analysis capabilities found in Tektronix real-time signal analyzers on your computer, tablet, or MSO/DPO oscilloscope with Windows 7/8/10 Intel i5 or i7 64-bit operating system
Characterize wideband RF signals on an oscilloscope with SignalVu
Get the functionality of a vector signal analyzer, pulse analyzer, WiGig or WLAN tester, and spectrum analyzer when you download SignlaVu VSA Software onto your Tektronix oscilloscope. Characterize your wideband RF signals more easily by combining the analysis engine of a real-time signal analyzer with the powerful trigger capabilities of your oscilloscope.
- Make acquisitions using up to 70 GHz bandwidth
- Find the root cause of problems in the frequency, phase, amplitude, and modulation domains with time-correlated, multi-domain displays
- Quickly characterize components and systems with the built-in ACLR, multicarrier ACLR, power vs. time, CCDF, OBW/EBW, and spur search measurements
Manage classroom labs with TekSmartLab™
Quickly set up and manage basic electronics classrooms with the industry's first network-based lab instrument management solution. TekSmartLab is ideal for engineering labs at colleges and universities looking for a way to centrally control instruments and improve the classroom experience for students, instructors, and lab managers.
- Supports up to 600 instruments (100 test benches) on a single platform
- Records and displays instrument asset information, providing better information for classroom scheduling and decisions on energy consumption or lab equipment investments
- Retrieve test results wirelessly with a smart device
Find the right oscilloscope software for your scope
|Oscilloscope software||Compatible with|
|TekScope||Tektronix 4/5/6 Series MSO, 5LP/6LPD Series MSO (analyze waveform data and set up sessions), 3 Series MDO, DPO/MSO/MDO3000, DPO/MSO/MDO4000, DPO7000C, DPO/MSO70000C/D/DX/SX Series (analyze waveform data only)|
|TekDrive||5 Series MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, 5 Series MSO Low Profile, 6 Series MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, 6 Series Low Profile Digitizer, 6 Series B MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope, TekScope|
|TekBench||TBS2000B series, MSO/DPO2000B series and MDO3000 series|
|KickStart||3 Series MDO, MDO3000 Series, MDO4000 Series, MSO3000 Series, MSO4000 Series, DPO3000 Series, DPO4000 Series, TBS1000C Series, TBS2000B Series, TDS1000 Series, TDS2000 Series, TDS200 Series|
|SignalVu-PC||All MSO and DPO oscilloscopes|
|SignalVu VSA||MSO/DPO5000, DPO7000 and MSO/DPO70000 Series|
|TekSmartLab||TBS1000B-EDU Series,TDS2000C Series,DPO/MSO2000B Series (Oscilloscope function only),Tektronix MDO3000 Series (Oscilloscope & spectrum analyzer function)|