Свяжитесь с нами
Hospital Calibration Services
A trusted partner for comprehensive, cost-effective instrument calibration for Biomedical and Life Sciences organizations.
Tektronix is your trusted Life Sciences partner to assist with your biomedical and hospital calibration needs. We help improve patient outcomes and increased quality of care while controlling your equipment costs. Our custom calibration solutions provide your organization with the exact level of calibration or repair services to fit your needs, such as:
- Decreasing equipment downtime
- Simplifying workflows
- Maintaining compliance with ISO and FDA guidelines
- Offering onsite/flexible delivery options
Recent changes brought by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) brings new pressure to improve patient outcomes while reducing costs. The need to have properly working equipment is more critical now than ever before. Tektronix can effectively calibrate your equipment onsite or any of our other flexible delivery options—it’s part of the ease of doing business with us.
Tektronix supports your field service to maximize uptime and ensure compliance. We manage your entire hospital calibration process, including:
- Calibration due notices
- Logistics for exchange of standards to field service engineers
- Kit exchange using your pool of inventory
- Logistics for return of kit
- Field service asset management
- Online asset management software to manage your entire program with CalWeb
Complementary Access to CalWeb®
CalWeb, the industry’s leading calibration and asset management software, offers organization-wide visibility to your entire instrument calibration program while reducing compliance costs. Learn more about CalWeb!
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.