Свяжитесь с нами
Tektronix Component Solutions: CLCC Packages
CLCC packages (ceramic leadless chip carriers) provide a lower-cost, Surface Mount Technology (SMT) compatible IC package solution. Well-suited for devices with low wire-bond / pin count configurations, CLCC packages have proven to be a viable solution for a variety of applications.
To meet the broadband performance requirements of telecommunications systems, military and aerospace applications, Tektronix Component Solutions offers a 40 GHz Ceramic Leadless Chip Carrier packaging platform. The CLCC platform provides a means to achieve next-generation performance in product development while managing aggressive design goals for hermeticity and reductions in size, weight and power (SWaP).
40 GHz CLCC Specifications:
- High-Temperature Co-Fired Ceramic (HTCC) Package
- Wire-bond interconnect for low pin-count ASICs (≤ 40 pins)
- DC to 40 GHz bandwidth (RL ≤-10 dB, IL ≥ -1.5 dB)
- Solder-sealable for MIL-STD-883 compliance (Methods 1014 & 1018.6)
- Optional embedded CuMo slug for improved power dissipation
- 40G & 100G Communications
- Military & Aerospace
- Terrestrial Communications
- Automated Test Equipment