SMU Arb Function Generator TSPAPP v1.0
SMU-AFG app for models 2450, 2460, 2461, 2470. This application script allows the user to configure and source either voltage or current waveforms up to 50 Hz and extends the source measure unit (SourceMeter) capabilities through the following:
- Select output waveforms such as sinusoidal, square, triangle, ramp, trapezoid, pulse, or arbitrary waveform.
- Establish the output waveform for either voltage or current sourcing up to 20 V or 1 A, respectively, at up to 50 Hz.
- Configure waveform attributes such as amplitude, frequency, offset, and source limit.
- Operate in continuous or burst mode.
- Choose to start the waveform output from an external trigger stimulus.
For the latest version of this application and to see other applications, visit https://www.tek.com/keithley/tsp-applications-for-touch-test-invent-models.
Version: V1.0.0Release Date:
Software Type: ApplicationPart Number: TSPAPP-SMU-AFG-V1.0.0
This software applies to: 2450, 2460, 2461, 2470