How do I synchronize the outputs of multiple Model 3390 Arbitrary Waveform Generators?
- Connect the 10MHz output on one unit to the 10MHz input on the other unit(s).
- Set all instruments to the same frequency.
- Set the phase relationship between the instruments by pressing UTILITY and selecting OUTPUT SET UP.
- Then select Adj Phase.
- Adjust the phase until you get the required phase between the units.
- Use an oscilloscope to verify the phase relationship
This FAQ Applies to:
Product Series: 3390 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
FAQ ID 729041View all FAQs »