Accurate, Repeatable MIPI Measurements
MIPI interfaces continue to transform the user experience in mobile devices with increased resolution in video, display and camera applications.
The specifications for Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) continue to scale higher data rates at low power and low electromagnetic interference (EMI), bringing a revolution in mobile devices, automotive, health care wearables, IoT etc.
Our solutions are designed for conformance to specifications from MIPI.org. The automated software qualifies your DUT accurately, reliably and with repeatable measurements at reduced test times.
MIPI D-PHY Transmitter Conformance Testing
Tektronix TekExpress D-PHY automated transmitter conformation solution supports both v1.2 and the latest v2.1 generations.
- Supports all data rates from 80 Mbps to 4.5 Gbps
- Optimized hardware and software requirements as well as built-in voltage termination on the oscilloscope and filter files (for embed/de-embed)
- Single button, fast, easy execution of conformance
- Live and pre-recorded waveform testing for easier collaboration
MIPI C-PHY Transmitter Conformance Testing
Tektronix TekExpress CPHY Transmitter Conformance solution enables automated testing of all the data rates as well as intermediate data rates included, from 80 Msps - 8.0 Gsps, covering all generations of C-PHY v1.0, v1.1 and the latest v2.0.
- Dynamic symbol rate computation – connect any symbol rate; single tap calculates the symbol rate
- Easy collaboration – live and pre-acquired mode testing
- User defined acquisition – assign any live or reference waveform
- Filters for standard symbol rates
MIPI M-PHY Transmitter Conformance Testing
M-PHY provides a rich experience on mobile devices enabling chip-to-chip processor communications at very high speeds.
M-PHY conformance requires testing various parameters including the complex jitter inherent to high-speed interfaces. The TekExpress M-PHY conformance solution supports automated testing based on the latest M-PHY specification for Gear1 to Gear5.
Tektronix TekExpress M-PHY TX Gear5 solution works on DPO70000 DX and SX oscilloscopes having a bandwidth greater than or equal to 33 GHz.
- Supports up to 23.296 Gbps
- 100% test coverage of M-PHY TX G1 to G5
- Automated execution of transmitter tests for faster time to market
- UFS4.0 reference clock measurements
- Embed/De-embed filter files for mid bus probing
MIPI Protocol Decoders
DSI/CSI – Display Serial Interface (DSI)/ Camera Serial Interface (CSI) decodes the protocol on the data interface between a host processor and peripheral such as a display module in a mobile device.
SPMI – Decodes the data between the application processors and peripheral components to support advanced power management techniques.
I3C – Decoder for the protocol running on sensor communication channels in mobile devices. The protocol decoders make for a must-have on the oscilloscope to debug the MIPI protocol layer.Read the Application Note