Managing a lab (or even a network of labs) full of equipment can be a daunting task. Many calibration providers don’t have the expertise or capabilities to calibrate your entire lab, leaving you managing relationships with multiple vendors to keep your lab in compliance. But what if you had a comprehensive solution that enabled you to consolidate and streamline all of your calibration and asset management needs? You’d have…
- A single point of contact to help address calibration requirements across your entire organization.
- Consolidated management of all supplier qualifications, purchasing activities, and equipment logistics to and from your facility.
- Requisition and validation of all certifications issued for all calibrations performed.
- Organization-wide visibility of your instrument’s service status and comprehensive records management in a cloud-based calibration program management platform.
- Fully-integrated invoicing that streamlined review and approval.
Tektronix has developed an extensive network of Authorized Services Providers (ASPs) to ensure that no matter what your equipment service needs are, we have you covered with a convenient, easy-to-manage solution. Having your entire instrument inventory serviced by Tektronix will maximize productivity, increase your equipment availability, and reduce your cost in managing approved suppliers.
Our calibration experts rigorously review all ASPs to ensure that they meet the highest standards. They must certify their capabilities and quality processes, and all ASPs receive stringent quality and performance oversight, including a 24-step audit procedure. They are requalified every three years and all our customers are contacted for consultation and approval prior to authorization of any work performed by ASPs.
As the world’s leading multi-brand service provider of calibration, repair and related services for test, measurement and control equipment, we’ve put a great deal of thinking and support behind our Authorized Service Provider network. For more information, download our quick guide to ASP’s.