Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Make audit anxiety a thing of the past.
Streamline your asset management program and ensure compliance.
- How do you manage your calibration and maintenance programs?
- Does your method of storing asset records require burdensome, manual processes?
- How difficult is it to access records during an audit?
- How do you manage out-of-tolerance events?
- Does your current system meet industry and regulatory requirements?
CalWeb® enables you to ensure equipment is calibrated and ready to use, providing dashboards and reports to view details and quickly make informed decisions. Manage and document out-of-tolerance events with the Out-of-Tolerance Case Management module.
Get help managing your assets:
- Compliant with the FDA’s 21 CFR Part 11 electronic data management regulations
- Manage out-of-tolerance events and approvals with tailored forms
- Easily access, print and download calibration certificates
- Comprehensive audit trail for all assets
- Quickly access validation documentation
- Analyze calibration intervals for optimization
- Maintain equipment inventory status
- Track equipment work-in-progress during service events
- Easily administer preventive maintenance schedules and checks
- Dashboards for quick reference and asset views
- Cloud-based access via computer or mobile device
- Custom options available: reverse traceability, historical records upload & logistics module
After receiving repeated Form 483 findings from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), learn how a cosmetic manufacturer used CalWeb to revamp it's calibration program.
Download an overview of Tek Compliance and share with colleagues that would benefit from a streamlined program.
Learn about the differences between a traditional CMMS and web-based calibration program management, and find out how you can take your calibration program to the next level with CalWeb.