Compliance testing for electronics enclosures
Tektronix is your trusted service provider for National Electrical Manufacturer Association (NEMA) TS-1 and TS-2 compliance testing. NEMA standards ensure that electronic enclosures like traffic control cabinets are resistant to elements like water, oil, and dust. Tektronix is a member of the Federal Department of Transportation's approved vendors list.
Types of NEMA Compliance Testing Available
- Controller Unit Tests
- Non-Destruct Transient Immunity
- High-Repetition Noise Transients
- Low-Repetition High-Energy Transients
- Input-Out Terminal Transients
- Power Service Transients
- Power Interruption Tests
- Shock (Impact) Test
- Temperature, Voltage, and Humidity Transients
- Vibration Test
Tektronix Testing Services Overview
Learn about Tektronix's entire suite of testing vibration, shock, environmental, package, and NEMA testing services.