Свяжитесь с нами
Живой чат с представителями Tektronix. С 9:00 до 17:00 CET
С 9:00 до 17:00 CET
Загрузить руководства, технические описания, программное обеспечение и т. д.:
Steps to Initiate a Tektronix Recycle Request
Five Easy Steps to Initiate a Recycle Request
- Document inventory to be recycled by location (building/city/country)
- Prepare equipment to be returned:
- De-installation of equipment (if any)
- Necessary packing materials
- Your shipping department resources required to pack inventory
- Supply address of location(s) for pickup
- Complete Recycle request form
- Submit RMA request using the online form.
- For special needs or questions with preparing the equipment for return (i.e. need packing material or assistance with packing the inventory) please contact your Recycle Coordinator.
- Pack the product to be recycled and attach Product Shipping Label Form
- Label boxes with RMA# / Event # provided by the Recycle Coordinator
- Tektronix will be sent a copy of the shipping label that contains the RMA / Event#. This label must be attached to each box included in the shipment. Example RMA #: TEKA043056
- General packing instructions
- Submit Recycle Request online form / Receive Application Confirmation
- An email confirmation will be sent to you once you submit the online form.
- Tektronix or a Tektronix Agent will contact you to schedule pickup and provide an RMA / Event # within 3 business days of receiving the recycle request. Be sure to reference the RMA / Event # on any correspondence to the Tektronix Recycle coordinator.
- If you have any questions about the request form and/or need special assistance, you may contact the Recycle Coordinator.