Future of Display Technology
The DisplayPort standard continues to revolutionize display interfaces in a variety of applications, including laptops, monitors and docking stations.
Defined by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA), DisplayPort version 2.0 significantly increases data rates. This enables higher dynamic range, improves refresh rates and supports the highest display resolutions.
Our comprehensive solutions are designed to be adaptable to fit your unique DisplayPort testing needs for VESA certification. Our automated software dramatically reduces test time and complexity by handling setup and calibration.
Solutions for DisplayPort
DisplayPort 2.0 Transmitter Compliance Solution
Tektronix TekExpress DP2.0 is a single button solution for the testing of UHBR10, UHBR13.5, and UHBR20 data rates. The Tektronix solution supports Standard DP, mini-DP, and USB-C connectors. Use the TekExpress DP2.0 solution to test and validate the physical electrical layer requirement of the DP source.
- Option to de-embed the RF cable and fixture
- Support both TP2 and TP3EQ test points
- Signal validation helps to detect anomalies quickly in the signal
- Supports 16 preset selection for all the UHBR data rates
DisplayPort TM is a trademark of the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA).See DisplayPort 2.0 datasheet
DisplayPort 1.4a Transmitter Compliance Solution
Engineers designing DisplayPort silicon for computer and embedded systems or validating the physical layer compliance of DisplayPort devices need comprehensive solutions.
With Tektronix oscilloscopes and software analysis tools such as DPOJET and SDLA, designers can characterize DisplayPort 1.4 source devices operating at HBR3 (8.1 Gbps). Our DP1.4 solution performs all transmitter testing including compliance in under 7 hours at HBR2 (5.4 Gbps) and 11 hours at HBR3.
- Supports Standard DP, mini-DP and USB Type-C connectors
- Fully automated DUT controlling with intelligent pattern recognition
- Optimized measurement algorithms execute tests faster with improved accuracy