I saw a warning message when recalling an instrument setup on my 5 or 6 Series MSO. What caused it?
The 5 and 6 Series MSO will display a pop-up warning message when it is not completely successful recalling the saved state of the instrument with a setup or session file.
The following message will appear on the display:
The oscilloscope was unable to
completely restore the state, although
as many settings as possible have been
restored. Possible reasons included:
- A probe or other accessory has been attached or removed
- An option license has expired
(You must acknowledge the warning by tapping the OK button before you can proceed.)
There are several possible causes for the warning:
- Adding or removing a probe may affect the available vertical scales and therefore prevent recall of all settings.
- Recalling the setup on an instrument with a different number of channels prevents recall of all settings.
- Recalling the setup on an instrument that doesn’t have a necessary option license installed or the license has expired will not be able to recall the optional features.
- Recalling a setup that includes reference files will fail if the reference files are no longer available (e.g. the USB drive with the reference files is not installed in the instrument).
- Recalling a setup that includes new firmware features on an instrument with an older firmware version.
FAQ ID 235416すべてのFAQを表示 »