Keithley Source Measure Unit (SMU) is also known as Keithley SourceMeter®. It is an instrument that can precisely source voltage or current and simultaneously measure voltage and/or current. It integrates the capabilities of an individual power supply, a digital multimeter (DMM), a current source, and an electronic load into a single, tightly synchronized bench instrument.
Keithley offers the broadest choice of SMU instruments available. All Keithley SourceMeter® instruments are fully programmable while delivering higher precision, resolution, and flexibility ideal for materials research, semiconductor devices (transistor, BJT, diode, power MOSFET, power semi, LED), electronic circuits and more.
- Source up to 10A Pulse, 200V, 1000W
- Measure down to 10fA, 100nV
- Low price options (non-Touchscreen)
- High speed embedded programming
- 1, 2, or 4-channel options
- Source up to 10A Pulse, 200V, 200W
- Measure down to 0.1fA, 100nV
- Source up to 50A Pulse, 3000V, 2000W
- Measure down to 1fA, 1uV
- Connect two for 100A current source
- 1us, 18-bit sample rate