I want to compare the VM6000 automatic measurement of front porch on a video signal to a manual measurement. What setup is required for manual measurement using a DELAY function?
There are several measurements that need to be made prior to doing a delay measurement.
- You need to measure the height of the pedestal before the front porch. Use a MEASURE High, with histogram determination of the high. Gate the measurement with cursors on the bar.
- Measure the blanking level, using same procedure, but with cursors on the blanking area.
- Measure the negative sync pulse amplitude, using same procedure and gating inn the sync area.
- Subtract the measurement made in step 2 from the measurement made in step 1. Divide by 2 and write down this value.
- The measurement made in step 3 from the measurement made in step 2. Divide by 2 and write down this value.
- Go to the measurement setup.
- Select Delay measurement
- Select reference LEVELS SETUP
- Set units to absolute
- Set mid ref source 1 to the value determined in step 3
- Set mid ref source 2 to the value determined in step 4.
Delay measurement is now set up correctly for the signal.
FAQ ID 60841すべてのFAQを表示 »