Silver Care Packages
Get the coverage you deserve from a Silver Care Package
- Minimize Downtime – Faster repair time than without coverage (average is 5 days faster)
- No Additional Repair Costs – Service package covers all parts, labor, and transportation (2-day air shipment in both directions within the country)
- ”Like-new” Factory Performance – Instruments returned to like-new factory performance after the repair is completed
- No Hassle Service – No purchase orders, quotes, or approval delays – you are one phone call away from starting the repair process
Minimize downtime with a Tektronix Silver Care Package. As a Silver Care Package owner you are one phone call away from starting your repair process – no quotes, purchase orders, or approval delays. Your instrument gets priority in the queue at the depot, and online tools are available to book your repair order and track your instrument’s progress.
Tektronix service coverage spans the globe. Depot technicians around the world have immediate access to Tektronix replacement parts and tools. Getting you back to work quickly is our priority.
No additional repair costs
A Tektronix Silver Care Package is an effective way to control costs and protect you from unplanned expenses. With the Silver Care Package, 5 years of coverage costs a fraction of a single product repair. Our plans cover all parts and labor, and 2-day transportation within the country. Tektronix Silver Care Packages are designed for customers seeking high availability of their instruments, while keeping the total cost of ownership low and predictable.
As the original equipment manufacturer, Tektronix guarantees your repaired instrument is returned to like-new factory performance. Our worldwide service centers are staffed by the most experienced technicians in the industry, and are equipped with the tools and software optimized to restore your products to like-new condition. Your instruments receive the latest firmware updates and safety modifications.
All repair work includes calibration and adjustments to restore published accuracy specifications, ensuring that all measurement results can be trusted. Calibrations are performed under ISO9001:2008 Registered Quality System and in compliance with metrology standards:
- ISO/IEC 17025:2005
- ANSI/NCSL Z540.1-1994 (R2002)
We restore your instruments to like-new factory performance so you can put them back to work quickly, at a significantly lower cost than unplanned, on-demand repair service. That is your Tektronix Service Advantage.