Life Sciences Calibration Services
A trusted partner for superior quality service.
Tektronix is more than a calibration provider. We are your partner for biomedical and life sciences calibration and repair services to organizations with critical business and compliance needs that rely on accuracy of test, measurement and instrument repair. Tektronix is the largest worldwide provider of Life Sciences commercial calibration and repair from over 9,000 top instrument brands some spanning, medical and diagnostic imaging equipment as well.
Recent changes in healthcare legislation brought about by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) which brings new pressure to improve patient outcomes while reducing costs. The need to have properly working equipment is more critical now than ever before. As the leading life sciences calibration and repair provider, you can expect the following from your partnership with Tektronix.
- Direct capabilities for more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000+ manufacturers
- Worldwide lab locations, mobile or onsite calibration and repair servicing
- Unmatched quality and compliance with ISO and FDA
- 100% management of your instrumentation program
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.
Unmatched Quality System
Calibration of equipment used within the life sciences industries is a key element of each quality system. Tektronix has an unmatched quality system combined with an ongoing commitment of management and highly skilled technicians, enabling our labs to meet world-class calibration standards. If there are other standards (such as GMP or CLIA) you need to comply with, we'll work with you to ensure your equipment remains compliant.
- Our online calibration management system, CalWeb, is 21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR Part 820 validated monthly
- ISO/IEC 17025 accredited
- ANSI Z540.1 (Standard Calibration) accredited
Online Calibration and Asset Management Software Application
CalWeb® is the industry's most advanced online calibration and asset management software—and it’s FREE for our life sciences' partners. Many life sciences organizations utilize CALWEB to:
- Enforce recordkeeping
- Provide detailed documentation and tracking
- Offer organization-wide visibility
- Monitor compliance
- Manage risk
- Manage instruments in the tool crib
Effectively managing assets through a centralized data tool helps ensure compliance, maximizes instrument availability and reduces management resources. CalWeb is 21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR 820 validated to meet FDA guidelines. This validation occurs monthly as part of our quality assurance program. To learn more about the features and benefits of CalWeb click here.