Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
Keithley Parametric Test Systems
Today's analog and power semiconductor technologies, including GaN and SiC, require parametric testing that maximizes measurement performance, supports a wide product mix, and minimizes the cost of test. For over 40 years, Keithley has answered these and other important challenges in critical applications such as Process Integration, Process Control Monitoring, Production Die Sort (e.g. Wafer Acceptance or Known Good Die Testing), and Reliability.
Keithley's S530 Series Parametric Test Systems with KTE 7 Software offer high-speed, fully flexible configurations that can grow as new applications emerge and requirements change. The S530 accommodates testing up to 200 V, and the S530-HV enables testing up to 1100 V on any pin, boosting throughput up to 50% over competitive solutions. New for KTE 7 is an optional system Testhead that enables direct docking to a prober and legacy probe card re-use, system-level ISO-17025 calibration-to-the-pin that supports the requirements of automotive standard IATF-16949, and the easiest, smoothest migration path from legacy S600 and S400 systems with full data correlation and speed improvements.
The 540 Parametric Test System is a fully-automated, 48 pin parametric test system for wafer-level testing of power semiconductor devices and structures up to 3kV. Optimized for use with the latest compound power semiconductor materials including silicon carbide (SiC) and gallium nitride (GaN), the fully integrated S540 can perform all high voltage, low voltage, and capacitance tests in a single probe touch-down.
S500 Integrated Test Systems are highly configurable, instrument-based systems for semiconductor characterization at the device, wafer, or cassette level. Built on our proven instrumentation, S500 Integrated Test Systems provide innovative measurement features and system flexibility, scalable to your needs. The unique measurement capability, combined with the powerful and flexible Automated Characterization Suite (ACS) software, provides a comprehensive range of applications and features not offered on other comparable systems on the market.
- Flexible Prober interface options, including testhead, support legacy Keithley and Keysight installations
- Industry-standard KTE software environment
- Complete testing of HV and LV parameters in a single probe touch-down
- Fully automated system-level calibration via new System Reference Unit (SRU) meets latest quality standards
- Health Check software tools in KTE 7 maximize system up-time and data integrity
- Built-in protection from transient over-voltage and/or over-current events minimizes costly system down-time or damaged wafers
- Meets ISO-17025 calibration requirements and supports IATF-16949 compliance
- Provides SECS/GEM integration with 300 mm wafer fabs
- Automatically perform all wafer-level parametric tests on up to 48 pins, including high voltage breakdown, capacitance, and low voltage measurements, in a single probe touch-down without changing cables or probe card infrastructure
- Perform transistor capacitance measurements such as Ciss, Coss, and Crss up to 3kV without manual reconfiguration of test pins
- Achieve low-level measurement performance in a high-speed, multi-pin, fully-automated test environment
- Linux-based Keithley Test Environment (KTE) system software enables easy test development and fast execution
- Ideal for fully- or semi-automatic applications in process integration, process control monitoring, and production die sort
- Lowers the cost of ownership by minimizing test time, test set-up time, and floor space while achieving lab-grade measurement performance
- Full-range source measurement unit (SMU) instrument specifications, including subfemtoamp measurement, ensure a wide range of measurements on almost any device.
- Pulse generation and ultra-fast I-V for memory characterization, charge pumping, singlepulse PIV (charge trap analysis), and PIV sweeps (self-heating avoidance).
- Low or high channel-count systems, including parallel test, with Keithley's system-enabling and scalable SMU instruments.
- High voltage, current, and power source-measure instrumentation for testing devices such as power MOSFETs and display drivers.
- Switching, probe cards, and cabling take the system all the way to your DUT.