TekBench™ Control Software for Oscilloscopes and Arbitrary function generators
TekBench is PC software that controls Tektronix oscilloscopes and arbitrary function generators. It offers intuitive instrument control, automated measurement data logging, automated frequency response measurement and easy waveform exporting with required format to eliminate extra time and effort. It allows users to focus on their experiment rather than learning the instrument.
Connect quickly and effortlessly to your instrument
- Only a USB cable is needed to connect the instrument to the computer.
- The instrument is detected by the software within seconds without any configuration.
- Works with Tektronix TBS2000 series, MSO/DPO2000B series and MDO3000 series oscilloscopes, AFG31000 arbitrary function generators.
Control and monitor instruments easily via the intuitive interface
- Waveform data, as well as snapshot, are updated automatically.
- Users can select different measurements on each channel at a glance, rather than wasting time studying the user manual.
Capture and export results in required formats
- TekBench exports oscilloscope waveform data in CSV format that can be recalled by the oscilloscope directly.
- CSV data with no header is supported for easier analysis in other applications.
- Results can also be exported into MAT format to be opened in MATLAB directly.
- Screen snapshot can be exported with just few clicks.
Automated Datalogging of Measurements
- Track changes in measurement results for more insight and reliability into your design.
- Perform datalogging for up to six measurements simultaneously at intervals as short at 2 seconds and testing time up to 5 days.
- Previous test results can be imported for future analysis.
- Display results in color coded trend plot mode, or list or histogram mode for more insight into your results.
Automated Frequency Response Measurement
- Frequency response measurement is common for circuit characterization.
- Automated Frequency Response testing can be finished with just a few steps: Set AFG amplitude, select sweep mode and the number of samples, click start button.
- Results can be displayed in frequency response curve or data list and to be exported in *.csv file.
Configure & Quote
I trying to install my TekBench AMS license but when I select "Activate" it says "Activation code invalid".
If you are installing an AMS license, use the "Install" button to install the AMS license. The "Activate" button is only for use internally by Tektronix and is not used when installing AMS licenses.
|Faq Id775586||15 Jan 2020|
Control Software For Oscilloscopes and Arbitrary Function Generators
TekBench™ is PC software that controls Tektronix oscilloscopes and arbitrary function generators. It offers intuitive instrument control, automated measurement data logging, automated frequency response measurements, and easy waveform exporting with
Literature Number: 61W-61432-1
|Datasheet||12 Jan 2020|
Measurement Data Logging with TekBench Oscilloscope Control Software
This application note describes how to use TekBench™ Software and a Tektronix oscilloscope to perform measurement data logging for evaluating a design’s reliability in a room temperature environment, such as a project laboratory.
Literature Number: 61W-61442-0
|Application Note||26 Dec 2019|
Automated Frequency Response Measurement with AFG31000, MDO3000, and TekBench™ Instrument Control Software
This application note describes how to use TekBench™ Software and a Tektronix AFG31000 series arbitrary function generator and an MDO3000 oscilloscope to perform the automated frequency response measurement effortlessly within just a few steps.
Literature Number: 48W-61517-0
|Application Note||26 Nov 2019|
TekBench - V1.30
TekBench, instrument control software, V1.30Supported instruments:Tektronix DPO/MSO2000B seriesTektronix TBS2000 seriesTektronix MDO3000 seriesTektronix AFG31000 series Main featuresOscillsocope waveform and screen snapshot exportingOscilloscope meas
Part Number: 066197700
|Software||12 Nov 2019|