68030 Microprocessor Support
- Full speed state analysis up to 50 MHz for the 68030
- Full speed state analysis up to 40 MHz for the 68EC030
- Disassembly shows acquired data in the processor's instruction set mnemonics.
- Symbolically identifies all processor bus cycles
- Acquired data can be linked directly to HLL source files for source level debug
- 500 ps timing resolution enables detailed analysis of setup and hold times, edge-to-edge relationships, control timing, etc.
- All data acquired by the logic analyzer is time stamped to enable accurate time correlation of code execution to other system busses or hardware activity.
Probing and Package Styles
- 68030 probe adapter designed for a socketed 128-pin PGA package.
- 68EC030 probe adapter designed for a socketed 132-pin QFP package.
Minimum System Requirements
- TLA7xx mainframe and one TLA7L3 acquisition module, 102 channels, 100 MHz state, 32K deep (200 MHz state, 136 channels and up to 64M deep available)
- Or TLA603 instrument, 102 channels, 100 MHz state, 32K deep (200 MHz state, 136 channels and up to 1M deep available)
- qty 3: P6817 probes (included with acquisition module)
- TLA application software version 1.0 or greater
- Instrument setup software including clocking and channel assignments
- Symbol table of all bus cycle names
- Disassembler for 68030 and 68EC030 processors
- Probe adapter for ether a socketed 128-pin PGA package or 132-pin QFP package.
- User manual
|device description||product number|
add probe adapter (REQUIRED):
|add qty 6: P6417 -or- P6418 general purpose probes (REQUIRED)|
Last Modified: 1996-12-19 04:00:00