In this first tutorial in our new series, we explain everything you need to know when deciding on the type of calibration services for your electronic test and measurement instruments. Do you need accredited, compliant, or simply traceable calibrations for example? And, what are the differences in the various levels and standards?
Learn the answers to these questions and more in this short video, where we discuss:
- The definitions of calibration service levels
- The various types of calibration service levels, and the pros and cons of each
- Typical calibration industry standards, including ISO 9001, ANSI/NCSL Z540.1/Z540.3, and ISO/IEC 17025
- How to select the correct calibration service level
- Calibration service levels as offered by Tektronix
Watch the tutorial below and learn about the various calibration services we offer.