Calibration Service Levels
OEM Quality at Market Pricing
- Breadth of accredited, compliant, and traceable calibration levels
- Tektronix, Keithley, Fluke, +9000 other T&M equipment brands
- 4500+ automated programs with the most complete list of test points
- Tailored program options: onsite, local locations, ship to factory
|Calibration Plan Elements||ANSI / NCSL Z540.1 Calibration||ANSI / NCSL Z540.1 + Data Calibration||ISO/IEC 17025 Compliant||ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited||ANSI / NCSL Z540.3|
|Description||Satisfies most Quality Management System (QMS) requirements||Satisfies most Quality Management System (QMS) requirements with data report||Compliant to the standards of ISO/IEC 17025||Meets the standards of ISO/IEC 17025 with accreditation logo||Limits probability of false accept (PFA) to no more than 2%|
|Delivery Method||Onsite or lab (service center?)||Onsite or lab||Onsite or lab||Onsite or lab||Onsite or lab|
|ISO 9000:2015 Compliant||X||X||X||X||X|
|Traceable Calibration to National Standards||X||X||X||X||X|
|Out of Tolerance (OOT) Notification||X||X||X||X||X|
|As Found/As Left Data||OOT (2)||X||X||X||X|
|Adjustments and minor repairs (1,3)||X||X||X||X||X|
|Measurement guard banding (1)||X (4)||X (4)||X|
|Accreditation logo on certificate||X||X|
(1) Services to include adjustments and minor repairs, may vary by instrument type and location
Calibration Service Levels Explained
Standard Calibration (ANSI/NCSL Z540.1)
Standard Calibration with Data (Before/After Data)
Instrumentation is calibrated in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025 within our approved scope of accreditation. Accredited calibrations provide a certificate of calibration with the accrediting body's logo on the document. The calibration date is on the certificate and the calibration due date is only placed on the document when specified by the customer or contractually agreed. A traceability statement is provided. Measurement data and uncertainty for each parameter tested during the calibration is provided.
17025 Accredited Calibration
ANSI/NCSL Z540.3 Calibration
Choose Tektronix for all your calibration needs
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2017 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.