What are the improvements in the TDS7000B series vs the TDS7000 non-B oscilloscopes?
- A high resolution XGA display (1024 x 768), the best in the industry,
- A superior triggering technology with extremely low trigger jitter (down to 1.2 ps
RMS typical), able to detect glitches down to 170ps (typical), logic qualification of
advanced trigger types with the remaining channels, and window triggering
- Increased standard record length with 1M per channel or 4M on 1 channel
- Increased optional record length with 16M per channel or 64M on 1 channel.
- Up to 7 GHz true analog bandwidth(TDS7704B), with no use of DSP bandwidth enhancement
Down to 43ps rise time typical (20 to 80% measurement)
- More than 400,000 waveforms/second waveform capture rate powered by exclusive DPX© acquisition technology - feature highlighted by a purple fastAcq button on the front panel and new DPX technology call-out on the product label.
- MultiView Zoom© the new zoom model for quick navigation of long records
- 2GHz Pentium IV enhances throughput dramatically
- Extremely low trigger jitter down to 1.2ps RMS typical
- Glitch, width, runt trigger down to 170ps (the best in the industry today)
- Expert trigger features for fast detection of relevant faults with logic qualification using the remaining channels
- Window triggering like on the TDS5000 for detection of event entering or exiting a window defined by two user adjustable thresholds
- Up to 64M record length on one channel
- High resolution 1024 x 768 XGA display
- Windows 2000 Operating System
- OpenChoice© to simplfy waveform transfer, analysis, documentation and custom application development.
- Built-in eye pattern measurements with user masks and mask testing capability
- Optional front removeable hard disk drive, replaces the front floppy disk drive that goes on the rear panel. That option cannot be upgraded to at a later time.
- 2 USB ports out the back
Optional on TDS, standard on CSA :
- Serial Mask including clock recovery up to 3.125Gb/s and support for serial data mask up to 4.25Gb/s.
- 64-bit serial pattern trigger (up to 1.25Gb/s) for isolation of pattern dependent effects
- Two TCA-1MEG 1MEGOhm adapters and its probes are included standard with the TDS7154B and TDS7254B.
- A 1-year warranty and 5-year long-term product support included
This FAQ Applies to:
No product series
FAQ ID 58641View all FAQs »