Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
OFDM Plug-in - V3.1
The Tektronix OFDM plug-in is a waveform creation tool that can be used to create OFDM signals. This plug-in lets you:
- Configure and create complete multiple OFDM Frames with Preamble, Header and Payload.
- Preset for Standard compliant Frames for various wireless standards like Wi-Fi, WiMAX
- Define Frame with Preamble, Header and Payload selectively to simulate different OFDM signals.
- Configure Symbols with Data, Pilot and Guard sub carriers with different base pattern type, amplitude profile and phase offsets.
- Subcarrier Modulation Formats including BPSK, QPSK, QAM (16, 32, 64, 256, 512, 1024), and 8-PSK.
- Add Impairments such as Phase Noise, Multipath to simulate realistic propagation scenarios.
- Define Frequency Hopping and Gated Noise to simulate practical environment for receiver testing.
- Allows user to emulate channels using S-Parameter files and observe impact on the waveform.
This software applies to: AWG70001A , AWG70002A , AWG5202 , AWG5204 , AWG5208
Following Software Download Policies and Agreement are applicable when you download Software from Tektronix website.
Click to read more details.
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of agreement. Click to read more details
This software may contain one or more programs licensed under the GPL or LGPL. Click to read more details.