OFDM Plug-in - V3.1
The Tektronix OFDM plug-in is a waveform creation tool that can be used to create OFDM signals. This plug-in lets you:
- Configure and create complete multiple OFDM Frames with Preamble, Header and Payload.
- Preset for Standard compliant Frames for various wireless standards like Wi-Fi, WiMAX
- Define Frame with Preamble, Header and Payload selectively to simulate different OFDM signals.
- Configure Symbols with Data, Pilot and Guard sub carriers with different base pattern type, amplitude profile and phase offsets.
- Subcarrier Modulation Formats including BPSK, QPSK, QAM (16, 32, 64, 256, 512, 1024), and 8-PSK.
- Add Impairments such as Phase Noise, Multipath to simulate realistic propagation scenarios.
- Define Frequency Hopping and Gated Noise to simulate practical environment for receiver testing.
- Allows user to emulate channels using S-Parameter files and observe impact on the waveform.
This software applies to: AWG70001A, AWG70002A, AWG5202, AWG5204, AWG5208