1. NO FEE NECESSARY TO REGISTER OR WIN. All product registrations must be received by 11:59:59 PM PT on the last day of the calendar month in order to qualify for that month’s drawing. Tektronix Inc. (Tektronix) is not responsible for lost, stolen, misdirected, delayed, destroyed or illegible registrations. Chances of winning will depend on the number of registrations received. The promotion period ends December 31, 2017*.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are 21 years of age or older at the time of product registration who own Tektronix qualifying product(s) that have not been previously registered, and who have completed a registration form for each product. Eligible participants must be legal residents in the regional territories where Tektronix conducts business. Void where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable governmental laws and regulations, determined by the winner's country of residence.
Tektronix employees, distributors, resellers and contractors, their immediate families and persons living in the same households are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and to the decisions of Tektronix. All decisions by Tektronix are final.
3. HOW TO REGISTER: A Tektronix product purchased, must be registered within 24 months of purchase to qualify. To register a product, please visit http://www.tektronix.com/register. Any attempt to register a product a registrant does not own or that has been previously registered will result in disqualification. Selection of the winner shall be by electronic random drawing. To enter the Promotion you must register using the Tektronix Product Registration form. Only one registration per product will be accepted.
Registrations will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of registration. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by a business/company, an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. All registrations become the property of Tektronix.
4. PRIZE(s) AVAILABLE: One Tektronix TBS1152B Oscilloscope per month. The prize includes insured shipping within the regional territories where Tektronix conducts business and will be paid for by Tektronix. The winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes. Odds of winning are dependent on the total number of eligible registrations received. The prize is not transferable and no prize substitution or cash equivalent of prizes is permitted. Tektronix reserves the right to substitute the prize for one of equal or greater value.
5. PROMOTION DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNER: Tektronix will award prize(s) only upon winner verification. The random drawings will be held 4 times a year. Each drawing will award prizes for the previous 3 months, for a total of 12 prizes awarded annually. Decisions by Tektronix of winner eligibility, notification, and acceptance or disqualification will be final and binding. Prize winners will receive prize notification by one of the following methods: telephone, email or certified mail.
6. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Tektronix is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in processing registrations for the Promotion.
Tektronix reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
7. TAX INFORMATION: All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize won are the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
8. GENERAL INFORMATION: Any disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of Oregon in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. FOR RESIDENTS OF CANADA ONLY: Selected registrants must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question to be awarded a prize. Selected entrant must sign a declaration of compliance with the contest rules and a release (including publicity release) to obtain the prize. Void in Quebec.
10. SPONSOR: The sponsor of this Promotion is: Tektronix Inc., Worldwide Marketing Communications, 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive, Beaverton, OR 97007.
* Tektronix reserves the right to extend the end date of the Promotion