Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
THS3000 Handheld Oscilloscope
With four isolated channels and up to 7 hours of battery life, the lightweight THS3000 Handheld Oscilloscope Series enables you to safely make floating or differential measurements on your bench or in the field. Now you can tackle tough environments with the performance you expect from Tektronix – safely and affordably.
These products are available in limited supply through Tektronix resellers. Please contact Tektronix resellers for availability.
100 or 200 MHz
Up to 5 GS/s
Portability and power for tough environments
The THS3000 series handheld oscilloscope makes all the high performance measurements you'd make at your bench plus floating measurements on four channels. With 7 hours of continuous battery operation, you've got the portability and power to work in tough field environments without interruption.
- The 4 fully isolated and floating channels are 600 Vrms CAT III rate and allow for safe and easy measurement of 3-phase power or simultaneous capture of digital controls and power signals.
- Highly portable handheld oscilloscope that weighs only 4.8 lbs (2.2kgs)
The power of a bench oscilloscope in the field
With up to 200 MHz bandwidth, 4 channels, and 5 GS/s maximum sample rate, the THS3000 Series offers benchtop performance in a handheld package. It has 10,000 points record length per channel, enabling you to capture more signal information at higher sample rates to clearly see signal details. Powerful built-in analysis tools speed debugging and validation.
- Bandwidth up to 200MHz and up to 5GS/s sampling rate
- Advanced triggering, 21 automatic measurements, Waveform math and FFT spectral analysis
- With waveform limit testing, you can automatically monitor up to four signals and evaluate pass or fail results determined by predefined boundaries
- Quickly find signal anomalies by using the TrendPlot™ function or by capturing multiple waveform screens for playback and review
Learning on the go
Get measuring quickly and confidently with an intuitive user interface and dedicated front-panel controls. The autoset function automatically sets up the trigger system and color coded waveforms make signal identification easy.
|ACHHS||Soft sided carrying case|
|HCHHS||Hard sided carry case|
|THSBAT||THS3000 series scope Li-on battery|