The calibration of instruments is all about confidence in the measurement results you're getting. Calibrating your instrument assures that your measurements are accurate within the specification limits that led you to select the instrument in the first place.
In the engineering lab, inaccurate measurements can distort your findings about the behavior of an emerging design. Sometimes a calibration procedure can also reveal an underlying problem that could evolve into a costly failure if left unattended.
Tektronix provides the complete, fully-accredited services for all Fluke calibration needs. Our extensive Fluke & Fluke Biomedical calibration services can be custom-tailored to meet your specific requirements -- either onsite, depot or mobile delivery service.
Fluke calibration capabilities include:
- Fluke Digital MultiMeter (DMM) Calibration
- Analog MultiMeter Calibration
- Oscilloscopes and ScopeMeter Calibrations
- Particle Counter Calibration
- Clamp Meter Calibration
- Thermocouple Calibration
- Multi-function Process Calibrator Calibration
- Calibrators including multi-function
- Function Generators including Arbitrary Waveform Calibration
- Power Quality Analyzer Calibration
- Optical Power Meter Calibration
- Communication Analyzer Calibration
- Precision Loop Calibration
Fluke Biomedical capabilities include:
- Infusion Analyzer Calibration
- Defibrillator/Pacer Analyzer Calibration
- Gas Flow Analyzer Calibration
- Patient Simulator Calibration
- Safety Analyzer Calibration
- SPO2 Monitor/Simulator Calibration
- NIBP Simulator Calibration
- and virtually any other Fluke calibration need!
Why calibrate your Fluke instruments with Tektronix?
Under the Fortive umbrella, Tektronix and Fluke are part of an organization that is united in the shared purpose of creating essential technologies for people who accelerate progress. We are your one source for factory calibration of Tektronix, Keithley and Fluke equipment.
Today's digital instruments are not exempt from regular calibrations. Even though they are inherently more stable than their analog predecessors, their tolerances are much narrower than in the past. And even the latest digitizing instruments have analog circuitry whose performance can change over time. The calibration process confirms adherence to the published specifications.
Learn more about calibration
When should I calibrate my Fluke instruments?
The interval of test equipment calibration is influenced by many factors and ultimately needs to be determined by the end user and communicated to the calibration service provider. Tektronix has the expertise and system tools to assist customers with calibration interval analysis that will enable you to manage your risk and reduce your overall cost of calibration.
Several factors can influence your test equipment’s measurement accuracy and should be considered when evaluating and determining the calibration interval.
Questions to Consider:
- Does the end-use application or organizational quality program dictate a specific calibration interval?
- What is the historical reliability of the test instrument, or how often has the instrument been found out-of-tolerance during calibration?
- How often is the test instrument used?
Read our whitepaper about calibration intervals and learn how to determine the best interval for your needs.
ISO/IEC 17025 accredited calibration
Our ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation assures our clients precise, accurate and repeatable results, encompassing both our on-site and regional service center laboratories. The scope of the quality system encompasses all operations that affect the quality of our ISO/IEC 17025 calibration service — equipment, personnel, calibration procedures and reporting. An ISO/IEC 17025 calibration brings greater comfort and safety over non-accredited calibrations.
Read more about ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration.
We provide calibration for a wide variety of instruments from countless brands and are experts in calibration for a diverse breadth of industries.
Our standard and accredited calibration service options are designed to meet your specific quality requirements.
We offer local pickup and delivery, periodic onsite, and permanent onsite calibration.