Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging, Multimeter System
Creating a new level of simplicity, the DAQ6510 has a touchscreen user interface that enables faster setup time, real time monitoring of test status, and detailed data analysis on the instrument. See all digital multimeters »
Reduce your test setup, execution, and analysis time
Set up and run a test simply and quickly without having to write a test program. The DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System's intuitive touchscreen provides simple configuration with visual and intuitive test setups, real-time visualizations of scan status for catching problems early to avoid lost test time, and easy analysis of test data.
- Configure: Setup a multi-channel scan with multiple measurement functions using one measure and scan configuration menu.
- Run and monitor: Display the progress of the scan during the test to immediately see measurements out of range and limits exceeded.
- Analyze: Display and analyze results using the plotting and statistics functions. Use the touchsceen's pinch and zoom capability to study results in depth. Use cursors to compute statistics on segments of the data.
Make a wider range of measurements
The DAQ6510 is made to measure with 6½-digit resolution and 15 built-in measurement functions. Make low-current, low-resistance, and temperature measurements, and see transient signals with the built-in digitizer.
- Voltage: 100 nV to 1000 V with 0.0025% basic DCV accuracy
- Current: 10 pA to 3A
- Resistance: 1 µΩ to 120 MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.1 pF to 100 µF
- Temperature measurement with thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, and thermistors from -200°C to 1820°C
- 1 M sample/s, 16-bit digitizer with 7 million readings storage
- Have more options for test systems with 12 plug-in switch modules and up to 80-channel capacity
Stream and log data to secure cloud-based data visualizations
Now you can stream data from your DAQ6510 and create real-time IoT dashboards and anywhere-accessible data visualizations
- Monitor and log data streams directly from the DAQ6510 in real-time and from anywhere - with no PC-in-the-middle required.
- Get e-Mail and text alerts using triggers based on measurement thresholds and other mathematical rules.
- Access, visualize, archive, share, transform, and analyze current and historical data from anywhere - no install required.
- Create dashboards for standardization, repeatability, and readability.
- Overlay, time-dilate, and compare data sets across test runs
Reduce test time
Maximize the amount of data collected in the minimum amount of time. Make faster measurements, switch channels faster, and scan more channels.
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Scan at the rate of 800 channels per second with the solid-state multi-plexer plug-in switch module.
- Scan up to 80 2-pole channels for testing a statistically significant number of DUTs in a single test.
Connect to your DUTs quickly and reliably
The DAQ6510 makes you more efficient before you even start testing with mass-terminated, D-sub connections on many of its plug-in switch modules. This minimizes downtime when changing plug-in switch modules during system maintenance or when you're setting up a new test system.
Choose from a complete set of interface options
Standard LAN, LXI, and USB interfaces allow easy integration into your test system. Optional, field-installable GPIB and RS-232 interfaces include six digital I/O ports for direct instrument-to-instrument synchronization and communication. The DAQ6510 will work easily with any PC interface you choose.
Fast PC automation with the KickStart Data Acquisition Application
Use the KickStart Instrument Control Software to quickly program a data acquisition test on a PC. The software does not require programming; just enter a test setup using the menu screens. Then visualize your results in tabular and graphical formats.
Perform environmental testing and accelerated life testing with confidence
Set up a test on a statistically significant number of devices quickly using the touchscreen display. Monitor the status of the test while the test is in progress. See data in graphical or tabular form on the touchscreen display.
- Test up to 80 devices in one setup with a single DAQ6510 mainframe.
- Expand up to a higher channel count if necessary using the TSP-Link® interface to connect and control multiple DAQ6510 mainframes.
- Monitor temperature over the range of -200⁰ C to 1820⁰ C with any of 8 different thermocouple types, 5 different RTDs, or 3 different thermistors.
- Set limits and define critical channels to monitor during testing to know immediately when a problem occurs.
- Store test data on an external USB drive or on a PC to ensure important data is not lost.
- Program the DAQ6510 to re-start following the loss of power to minimize lost test time during evenings and weekends.
Cost-effectively test lower value resistance components
Test components such as cables, low value resistors, and connectors accurately and reliably with the DAQ6510.
- Measure with 1 µΩ sensitivity.
- Use the 4-wire resistance function to eliminate test lead resistance error.
- Use offset compensation to eliminate thermal contact error.
Increase test capacity and increase throughput in manufacturingp>Use the DAQ6510 to increase the number of devices with a single test system and maximize test capacity. Take advantage of the faster measurement time and faster scanning rate that the DAQ6510 offers.
- Expand test system capacity up to 80 devices for one test system.
- Take fast measurements with a 0.0005 power line cycle integration time.
- Use the solid state relay card for high volume manufacturing and scan through DUTs at a rate as high as 800 channels/s.
- Let the DAQ6510 execute and control a test to minimize communication time with a PC by using the DAQ6510’s internal TSP program execution.
|Data Sheet||Module||Description||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7700||20 CHANNEL MULTIPLEXER||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7701||32 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7702||40 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7703||32 CHANNEL HI SPEED DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7705||40 CHANNEL CONTROL MODULE||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7706||ALL IN ONE I/O MODULE||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7707||MULTIPLEXER DIGITAL I/O MODULE||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7708||40 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER MODULE||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7709||6 X 8 MATRIX MODULE||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7710||20 CHANNEL 60V SOLID STATE MULTIPLEXER CARD||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7711||2GHZ, DUAL 1X4, 50 OHM MULTIPLEXER CARD||Configure and Quote|
- USB-B-1 — USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1 m (3.3 ft) Traceable Calibration Certificate Three-Year Warranty
Optional Interfaces and Programmable Digital I/O
- KTTI-RS232 — RS-232 Communication and Digital I/O Accessory, user-installable
- KTTI-GPIB — GPIB Communication and Digital I/O Accessory, user-installable
- KTTI-TSP — TSP-Link Communication and Digital I/O Accessory, user-installable
Test Leads and Probes
- 1752 — Premium Safety Test Lead Kit
- 1756 — General Purpose Test Lead Kit
- 8610 — Low Thermal Shorting Plug
PC Communication Interface and Cables
- KPCI-488LPA — IEEE-488 Interface for PCI Bus
- KUSB-488B — IEEE-488 USB-to-GPIB Interface Adapter
- 174694600 — CAT5 Crossover Cable for TSP-Link/Ethernet
- 7007 — Shielded GPIB Cable
- DB9-MM — 9-pin, D-sub, male-to-male connector for interface options
Triggering and Control
- 8503 — DIN to BNC Trigger Cable
- FU-99-1 — Current Input Fuse, 3 A, 250 V Fast Acting 5×20 mm
- FU-106-1.25 — Main Input Fuse, 1.25 A, 250 V, Slo-Blo
- DAQ6510-EW — 3 year factory warranty extended to 4 years from date of shipment
- DAQ6510-5Y-EW — 3 year factory warranty extended to 5 years from date of shipment
- To see warranties for plug-in modules, view their datasheets
- C/DAQ6510-3Y-DATA KeithleyCare — 3 Year Calibration w/Data
- C/DAQ6510-5Y-DATA KeithleyCare — 5 Year Calibration w/Data Plan
- C/DAQ6510-3Y-STD KeithleyCare — 3 Year Standard Calibration Plan
- C/DAQ6510-5Y-STD KeithleyCare — 5 Year Standard Calibration Plan
Control your instruments from your PC
Drive innovation through faster test & measurement with KickStart Software. KickStart instrument control software for the PC enables quick test setup, text execution and data visualization. By plotting data immediately and offering quick statistical summaries of the data in the reading table, KickStart allows you to gather insights faster and make the decisions you need to make.
- Run tests on multiple types of bench instruments independently or simultaneously
- Auto export data for long term logging
- Replicate tests quickly using saved test configurations
- Use built-in plotting, comparison and statistical tools to quickly discover measurement anomalies and trends
- Configure tests using simulated instruments and swap in real instruments when available