DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System
Creating a new level of simplicity, the DAQ6510 has a touchscreen user interface that enables faster setup time, real time monitoring of test status, and detailed data analysis on the instrument.
Reduce your test setup, execution, and analysis time
Set up and run a test simply and quickly without having to write a test program. The DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System's intuitive touchscreen provides simple configuration with visual and intuitive test setups, real-time visualizations of scan status for catching problems early to avoid lost test time, and easy analysis of test data.
- Configure: Setup a multi-channel scan with multiple measurement functions using one measure and scan configuration menu.
- Run and monitor: Display the progress of the scan during the test to immediately see measurements out of range and limits exceeded.
- Analyze: Display and analyze results using the plotting and statistics functions. Use the touchsceen's pinch and zoom capability to study results in depth. Use cursors to compute statistics on segments of the data.
Make a wider range of measurements
The DAQ6510 is made to measure with 6½-digit resolution and 15 built-in measurement functions. Make low-current, low-resistance, and temperature measurements, and see transient signals with the built-in digitizer.
- Voltage: 100 nV to 1000 V with 0.0025% basic DCV accuracy
- Current: 1 pA to 3A
- Resistance: 1 µΩ to 120 MΩ
- Capacitance: 0.1 pF to 100 µF
- Temperature measurement with thermocouples, resistance temperature detectors, and thermistors from -200°C to 1820°C
- 1 M sample/s, 16-bit digitizer with 7 million readings storage
- Have more options for test systems with 12 plug-in switch modules and up to 80-channel capacity
Reduce test time
Maximize the amount of data collected in the minimum amount of time. Make faster measurements, switch channels faster, and scan more channels.
- Make measurements as short as 0.0005 power line cycles or 8.3 µs (10 µs) for 60 Hz (50 Hz) power lines.
- Scan at the rate of 800 channels per second with the solid-state multi-plexer plug-in switch module.
- Scan up to 80 2-pole channels for testing a statistically significant number of DUTs in a single test.
Connect to your DUTs quickly and reliably
The DAQ6510 makes you more efficient before you even start testing with mass-terminated, D-sub connections on many of its plug-in switch modules. This minimizes downtime when changing plug-in switch modules during system maintenance or when you're setting up a new test system.
Choose from a complete set of interface options
Standard LAN, LXI, and USB interfaces allow easy integration into your test system. Optional, field-installable GPIB and RS-232 interfaces include six digital I/O ports for direct instrument-to-instrument synchronization and communication. The DAQ6510 will work easily with any PC interface you choose.
Fast PC automation with the KickStart Data Acquisition Application
Use the KickStart Instrument Control Software to quickly program a data acquisition test on a PC. The software does not require programming; just enter a test setup using the menu screens. Then visualize your results in tabular and graphical formats.
Perform environmental testing and accelerated life testing with confidence
Set up a test on a statistically significant number of devices quickly using the touchscreen display. Monitor the status of the test while the test is in progress. See data in graphical or tabular form on the touchscreen display.
- Test up to 80 devices in one setup with a single DAQ6510 mainframe.
- Expand up to a higher channel count if necessary using the TSP-Link® interface to connect and control multiple DAQ6510 mainframes.
- Monitor temperature over the range of -200⁰ C to 1820⁰ C with any of 8 different thermocouple types, 5 different RTDs, or 3 different thermistors.
- Set limits and define critical channels to monitor during testing to know immediately when a problem occurs.
- Store test data on an external USB drive or on a PC to ensure important data is not lost.
- Program the DAQ6510 to re-start following the loss of power to minimize lost test time during evenings and weekends.
Cost-effectively test lower value resistance components
Test components such as cables, low value resistors, and connectors accurately and reliably with the DAQ6510.
- Measure with 1 µΩ sensitivity.
- Use the 4-wire resistance function to eliminate test lead resistance error.
- Use offset compensation to eliminate thermal contact error.
Increase test capacity and increase throughput in manufacturing
Use the DAQ6510 to increase the number of devices with a single test system and maximize test capacity. Take advantage of the faster measurement time and faster scanning rate that the DAQ6510 offers.
- Expand test system capacity up to 80 devices for one test system.
- Take fast measurements with a 0.0005 power line cycle integration time.
- Use the solid state relay card for high volume manufacturing and scan through DUTs at a rate as high as 800 channels/s.
- Let the DAQ6510 execute and control a test to minimize communication time with a PC by using the DAQ6510’s internal TSP program execution.
|Data Sheet||Module||Description||Configure and Quote|
|View Datasheet||7700||20 CHANNEL MULTIPLEXER||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7701||32 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7702||40 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7703||32 CHANNEL HI SPEED DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7705||40 CHANNEL CONTROL MODULE||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7706||ALL IN ONE I/O MODULE||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7707||MULTIPLEXER DIGITAL I/O MODULE||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7708||40 CHANNEL DIFFERENTIAL MULTIPLEXER MODULE||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7709||6 X 8 MATRIX MODULE||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7710||20 CHANNEL 60V SOLID STATE MULTIPLEXER CARD||Configure & Quote|
|View Datasheet||7711||2GHZ, DUAL 1X4, 50 OHM MULTIPLEXER CARD||Request Sales Contact|
|View Datasheet||7712||3.5GHZ, DUAL 1X4, 50 OHM MULTIPLEXER CARD||Request Sales Contact|
- 1757 — Pair, general purpose test lead set, 1000 V Cat II
- USB-B-1 — USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1 m (3.3 ft) Traceable Calibration Certificate Three-Year Warranty
Optional Interfaces and Programmable Digital I/O
- KTTI-RS232 — RS-232 Communication and Digital I/O Accessory, user-installable
- KTTI-GPIB — GPIB Communication and Digital I/O Accessory, user-installable
- KTTI-TSP — TSP-Link Communication and Digital I/O Accessory, user-installable
Test Leads and Probes
- 1752 — Premium Safety Test Lead Kit
- 1754 — 2-Wire Universal 10-Piece Test Lead Kit
- 1756 — General Purpose Test Lead Kit
- 5804 — Kelvin (4-Wire) Universal 10-Piece Test Lead Kit
- 8610 — Low Thermal Shorting Plug
PC Communication Interface and Cables
- KPCI-488LPA — IEEE-488 Interface for PCI Bus
- KUSB-488B — IEEE-488 USB-to-GPIB Interface Adapter
- USB-B-1 — USB Cable, Type A to Type B, 1 m (3.3 ft.)
- 174694600 — CAT5 Crossover Cable for TSP-Link/Ethernet
- 7007 — Shielded GPIB Cable
- DB9-MM — 9-pin, D-sub, male-to-male connector for interface options
Triggering and Control
- 8503 — DIN to BNC Trigger Cable
Rack Mount Kits
- 4299-8 — Single Fixed Rack Mount Kit
- 4299-9 — Dual Fixed Rack Mount Kit
- 4299-10 — Dual Fixed Rack Mount Kit. Mount One DAQ6510 and One Series 26xxB Instrument
- 4299-11 — Dual Fixed Rack Mount Kit. Mount One DAQ6510 and One Instrument from Series 2400, Series 2000, etc.
- FU-99-1 — Current Input Fuse, 3 A, 250 V Fast Acting 5×20 mm
- FU-106-1.25 — Main Input Fuse, 1.25 A, 250 V, Slo-Blo
- DAQ6510-EW — 3 year factory warranty extended to 4 years from date of shipment
- DAQ6510-5Y-EW — 3 year factory warranty extended to 5 years from date of shipment
- To see warranties for plug-in modules, view their datasheets
- C/DAQ6510-3Y-DATA KeithleyCare — 3 Year Calibration w/Data
- C/DAQ6510-5Y-DATA KeithleyCare — 5 Year Calibration w/Data Plan
- C/DAQ6510-3Y-STD KeithleyCare — 3 Year Standard Calibration Plan
- C/DAQ6510-5Y-STD KeithleyCare — 5 Year Standard Calibration Plan
|Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System Quick Start Guide|
Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System Quick Start Guide
Part number: DAQ6510-903-01A
|Save Lab Space and Cost: Controlling Serial and Ethernet Test Instruments with a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|
Literature number: 1KW-61463-0
|Application Note||18 Sep 2018|
|Test Script Builder Software Suite Version J02 (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista Compatible)|
"""Keithley Instruments Test Script Builder (TSB) is a software tool that simplifies building and creating test scripts. It includes built-in color coding, debugging tools, and error handling. You can use TSB to perform the following operations:- Send…
Part number: KTS-850J02
|Replacing Fuses/Changing Line Voltage DMM6500 DAQ6510|
Line Voltage Remove the fuse housing above the line power plug. Remove the fuse from the housing and replace with the appropriate, functioning fuse. Change the power line voltage setting by removing the inner housing for the fuse and rotating the…
|FAQ ID: 714431||04 Sep 2018|
|Installing KTTI Communication Modules DMM6510 DAQ6500|
1. Remove the Communication Accessory Cover from the rear panel of the instrument. 2. Insert the Accessory Card into the slot. 3. Line up the black connector on the rear of the card with the two tabs on the PCB inside the instrument. 4. Press firmly…
|FAQ ID: 714366||31 Aug 2018|
|KickStart Instrument Control Software Version 2.0.3 (Windows 10, 8, 7 compatible)|
"""KickStart Software for the PC enables quick test setup and data visualization when using one or more instruments. Key Features• Save time by automating data collection of millions of readings.• Set up a multi-instrument test with the ability to…
Part number: KICKSTART-2.0.3
|Adding Relative Humidity Sensing to Temperature Scans on a DAQ6510|
Literature number: 1KW-61450-0
|Application Note||24 Aug 2018|
|Model DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Multimeter System Specifications Specifications for the DAQ6510
This document contains specifications and supplemental information for the DAQ6510. Specifications are the standards against which the DAQ6510 is tested.
Part number: SPEC-DAQ6510A
|Guidelines and Tips for Multi-Channel Data Logging - Switch Card Selection Guide|
Choosing a 7700 Series Switching Module for the DAQ6510 Data Acquisition MultimeterThere are 12 different 7700 Series Plug-In Switch Modules that enable the DAQ6510 6½-Digit Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System to perform a wide range of tests. This configuration guide will help you to select the appropriate switch module for…
Literature number: 1KW-61385-0
|Selection Guide||02 Aug 2018|
|DMM6500 and DAQ6510 - Touchscreen Productivity, 15 Measurement Functions, Greater Sensitivity, and More Connectivity|
This document provides a concise overview of the features, benefits, and capabilities of Keithley's new DMM6500 6½-digit Bench/System Digital Multimeter and the DAQ6510 Data Acquisition and Logging Multimeter System.
Literature number: 1KW-61384-0
|Fact Sheet||02 Aug 2018|
|Digital Multimeters (DMM) Selector Guide|
Complete guide to selecting Tektronix and Keithley digital multimeters (DMMs) including features, benefits, measurement capabilities, and comparison of models.
Literature number: 1KW-61350-0
|Selection Guide||02 Aug 2018|
|Model 7706 Multiplexer Module for use with the DAQ6510|
The 7706 20-Channel Differential Multiplexer switching module offers 20 channels of 2-pole or 10 channels of 4-pole multiplexer switching with automatic CJC. It also offers two analog output channels, 16 digital outputs,and one event counter/totalizer.…
Part number: 077145000
|KickStart Quick Start Guide Japanese|
The quick start guide for Keithley's KickStart 2.0 software translated into Japanese.
Part number: KKS-903-02A
|DAQ Data Acquisition Primer: An Introduction to Multi-Channel Measurement Systems|
Literature number: 1KZ-61325-0
|Primer||26 Jul 2018|
|KickStart Quick Start Guide Chinese|
The quick start guide for Keithley's KickStart 2.0 software translated into Simplified Chinese.
Part number: KKS-903-03B