Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST.
Call us at 1-800-833-9200
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
Semiconductor Design and Manufacturing
Helping You Get Your New Designs to Market Faster
New semiconductor materials, such as SiC and GaN, often introduce unique challenges during development.
- DC semiconductor characterization requires comprehensive I-V, C-V and fast pulsed measurements.
- Testing high power semiconductor devices drives the need for higher voltages and power levels, faster switching times, higher peak currents and lower leakage currents.
- Semiconductor production environments need automation, probe station integration, speed and throughput for die sort, wafer acceptance and reliability tests.
High speed digital interfaces necessitate faster PHY validation cycles. Speedier debugging, protocol decoding and identifying jitter & noise from sources such as crosstalk are critical requirements for designers.
So many electrical validation tests, so little time!
Maximize Speed and Throughput for Semiconductor Measurements Using Source Measure Units (SMUs)
Semiconductor Characterization eGuide
Our 16-page guide to the latest tools and techniques, including parametric analyzers, for characterization of semiconductors is packed with application notes, webinars, video demonstrations, and more!
Understanding and Characterizing and Timing Jitter Primer
This 24-page primer offers straightforward, practical techniques for making timing jitter measurements without the need for complex statistical calculations.
- Keithley Source Measure Units (SMUs): Source and simultaneously measure current or voltage with high speed and accuracy.
- Keithley Parametric Analyzers: Perform I-V and C-V measurement sweeps, ultra-fast pulse and transient I-V measurements
- Oscilloscopes: 8 out of 10 engineers around the world trust our scopes to help them debug and test tomorrow's designs faster