This firmware version 5.2.4 shows the presence of 3 ANC Data types selected by the user in the Auxillary Data Status display.
How To Configure Ancillary Data Types within Aux Data Status
- Select one of the tiles (1,2,3,4) and press the Status button
- Select FULL to make the display full screen, pressing FULL again will toggle back to FlexVu™.
- Press and hold the Status button to display the menu.
- Move up and down the menu using the Arrow Keys or General Knob to the Display Type menu.
- Enter the sub menu by pressing SEL and navigate to the Aux Data Status display. (Figure 1)
Note: If no ANC Data Types are configured within the configuration menu the Auxiliary Data Status display will show no entries for user define ANC Data types within the display as shown in Figure 1.
Configuring Aux Data Status to display user selected ANC Data types
- Press the CONFIG button to display the menu.
- Move up and down the menu using the Arrow Keys or General Knob to select the Aux Data Settings menu.
- Press SEL to enter sub menus and scroll up and down to ANC Data Type (1,2,3).
- Press SEL to enter next sub menu to edit ANC Data Type Name, DID and SDID.
- Note if the name is left blank and entered DID and SDID conform to RP291 then the label of the ANC data type will be filled in automatically on the Aux Data Status display.
- Move up and down the menu using the Arrow Keys or General Knob to select the Name, DID and SDID. Then press SEL to edit the value.
- Move up and down the menu using the Arrow Keys or General Knob to change the value.
For example enter a DID of 0x41h and SDID 0x05h to display the SMPTE 2016 AFD value.
Once the data types have been configured by the user the Aux Data Status display will show up to 3 ANC Data Types as shown in Figure 3.
For Further Information Tektronix maintains a comprehensive, constantly expanding collection of application notes, technical briefs and other resources to help engineers working on the cutting edge of technology. Please visit www.tektronix.com
Copyright © 2010, Tektronix. All rights reserved. Tektronix products are covered by U.S. and foreign patents, issued and pending. Information in this publication supersedes that in all previously published material. Specification and price change privileges reserved. TEKTRONIX and TEK are registered trademarks of Tektronix, Inc. All other trade names referenced are the service marks, trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.