Chat en direct avec un représentant Tek. Service disponible de 9 h à 17 h, CET jours ouvrables.
Disponible de 9 h à 17 h CET jours ouvrables.
Accelerate Test with Automation
Tame increased complexity and shrinking market windows with automated test
In an environment where product complexity expands while time to market shrinks, your product quality must remain flawless. Test automation increases quality, drives efficiency, improves accuracy, and reduces time-to-insight.
Every Tektronix instrument is equipped with industry-standard command interfaces and standard communication buses like USB and Ethernet. Over that we layer high-speed APIs, tools, and software to optimize test development time and execution throughput.
Instrument Control Made Easy
We meet you where you are, whatever the programming environment.
Native instrument drivers translate instrument commands to familiar constructs in a given programming language.
- Choose from Python, LabVIEW®, CVI, MATLAB, C, C#, .NET or most any other language you find most productive.
- Get started with tutorials, examples, and videos and gain further insights using our programming reference guides.
Empower your instruments.
Many of our instruments enable TSP® on-instrument scripting to optimize test speed, run headless, and control other instruments in a hybrid bench or rack.
- Go faster by running test sequences and trigger models directly on the instrument.
- Optimize complex measurement, triggering, and conditional scenarios without relying on external software.
- Skip the round trip of data transfer, aggregation, and handshaking with in-line processing and control.
Configurable low-code or no-code automation.
- Start, configure, and set up in minutes.
- Reliably sequence, trigger across multiple channels.
- Combine on-instrument control or sequence test through code: you choose.
- Optimize level of abstraction. Make uncertainty in wait states a thing of the past.
- Maximize data throughput off instrument.
- Bench software like Kickstart, TekScope, SignalVu PC, and others provide a blend between instrument automation and point-click simplicity.
Test Automation Tools and Beta Programs
Stay ahead of the curve by signing up for exclusive early access to our latest and most innovative technologies.
By joining our mailing list, you will be the first to receive updates on alpha and beta releases, ensuring that you never miss out on the opportunity to explore cutting-edge features before anyone else. Don't wait any longer; be at the forefront of test automation advancements.
Sign up now to stay in the loop!