This video provides an overview of implementing corrective measures when making low resistance measurement using the Keithley DMM6500 6.5 Digit Multimeter. We review the following:
- Typical resistance measurement use case - the 2-wire method.
- Demonstrate the benefits of using the 4-wire method to measure low resistance values using the DMM6500 to test milliohm devices and get microohm resolution.
- Details on how to optimize your measurements using the 4-wire method.
- Demonstrate the pitfalls of using the 2-wire method with low resistances value with the DMM6500.
- Details of why the 2-wire method is not optimal for low resistance values.