After installing SignalVu-PC I encounter the following error. SignalVu-PC Error 1722. There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel or package vendor. Action RegisterSidewinder, location: C:\Program Files\Tektronix\SignalVu-PC\, command: "C:\Program Files\Tektronix\SignalVu-PC\SignalVu-PC.exe" /register
There can be several reasons for the 1722 error. The most common are:
1. In Dot Net 4.5 or greater installed? If not try installing Dot Net 4.5 or higher.
2. If you have Dot Net 4.5 or greater try repairing Dot Net Framework 4.5 on Windows 7 PC
1. Go to Control Panel-> Programs and Features.
2. Find Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5
3. Click “Uninstall/Change”
4. Select the option “Repair .NET Framework 4.5 to its original state”
5. Click Next. Let it continue till it reaches finish screen.
6. It is recommended you restart your computer. And continue to install SignalVu-PC.
3. During install of SignalVu-PC, is the Windows firewall enable? Currently Windows firewall must be enabled when first installing SignalVu-PC.
4. If that doesn't fix the issue, SVPC requires Both C++ Redistributable 2010 and 2015.
常見問答集 ID 72236檢視所有常見問答集 »