How do I find how much memory (RAM) is in my 8000-series oscilloscope?
- Select Windows START button in the bottom left hand corner of the display
- Select "Settings" menu item from pop-up menu
- Select "Control Panel" menu item from pop-up menu
- Select "Help" from tools bar at the top of the menu
- Select "About Windows" from the drop-down menu item
- Windows version is identified in the title box at the top of the menu, version number is provided below and should be "5.0"
- Physical memory listed at the bottom of the menu and will be 256,XXX KB if Opt. MU1 has not been installed or 512,XXX if Opt. MU1 has been installed.
常見問答集 ID 56556檢視所有常見問答集 »