How do I find how much memory (RAM) is in my 8000-series oscilloscope?
- Select Windows START button in the bottom left hand corner of the display
- Select "Settings" menu item from pop-up menu
- Select "Control Panel" menu item from pop-up menu
- Select "Help" from tools bar at the top of the menu
- Select "About Windows" from the drop-down menu item
- Windows version is identified in the title box at the top of the menu, version number is provided below and should be "5.0"
- Physical memory listed at the bottom of the menu and will be 256,XXX KB if Opt. MU1 has not been installed or 512,XXX if Opt. MU1 has been installed.
이 FAQ는 다음에 적용 됩니다:
제품 시리즈 없음
FAQ ID 56556모든 FAQ 보기 »