Tektronix Product Security
Tektronix helps our customers innovate solutions accurately, safely, and securely. Tektronix is committed to developing secure solutions for our customers. We do this through our secure product development program that provides security best practices throughout the development lifecycle, from design to implementation.
Reporting a Product Security Issue
Security is a priority at Tektronix. Reported security issues go through the following steps:
- Intake: Security issues are reported, and an acknowledgment receipt is sent.
- Triage: The security issue is validated, and the reporter is sent the results of the issue triage.
- Analysis: The validated security issue is analyzed based on multiple risk factors.
- Remediation: A mitigation plan is developed and time to remediate is estimated.
- Validation: The mitigation is tested and validated.
- Disclosure: The mitigation is released to customers along with a security advisory.
If you have discovered a security issue with one of our hardware or software products, please contact us through the button below.
Before testing any Tektronix product, please review the Tektronix Vulnerability Disclosure Policy for Reporters.
Product Security Advisories
Follow the link below to access advisories for previously discovered security issues.