Only the "Administrator-login" works. It is NOT possible to login correctly as another user. You always get the three error-messages described below. I joined our domain and tried to login using the new account and the messages that follow appear: 1). Windows cannot load the locally stored profile. Contact your network administrator. Detail - The parameter is incorrect. 2). Windows cannot load the profile and is logging you on with a temporary profile. Changed you have make to this profile will be lost when you log off. 3). Windows cannot load the user's profile but has logged you on with the default profile for the system. Detail - The parameter is incorrect.
1) Make sure you are the administrator: Using explorer, open c:\documents and settings\default user folder.
2) On the menu bar, click Tools-> folder options-> view-> click show hidden files and folders.
3) Uncheck hide file extensions for known file types and hide protected operating system files.
4) Select OK.
5) There will now be 7 previously hidden listings in this folder, delete them all and then add the new user via control panel.
6) Login at this point should be successful.
Will be fixed in the next O/S Turn.
常見問答集 ID 59066檢視所有常見問答集 »