텍트로닉스 담당자와 실시간 상담 6:00am-4:30pm PST에 이용 가능
9:00am-6:00PM KST에 이용 가능
매뉴얼, 데이터 시트, 소프트웨어 등을 다운로드할 수 있습니다.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: The #TekOneMillion Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by Tektronix Inc., Worldwide Marketing Communications, 14150 SW Karl Braun Drive, Beaverton, OR 97007, U.S.A. (“Tektronix”). This Promotion is governed by these Official Rules, as well as by the laws of the state of incorporation of Tektronix, without regard to any conflicts of laws principles. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees to abide by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Tektronix, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to the Promotion. Void where prohibited by law.
NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND OR FEE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE PROMOTION.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, you must submit a 30-120 second video in MP4 or MOV format using the online entry form portal at https://www.tek.com/tek-one-million-video-upload. All video entries become the property of Tektronix. Only video entry forms marked with the entrant’s name and accompanied by a valid email address will be considered.
All entries must be submitted between 12:00:01 AM PT on May 8, 2018, and 11:59:59 PM PT on September 30, 2018 (the “Promotion Entry Period”).
- FEATURED VIDEOS: Tektronix, in its sole discretion, may select one or more videos to be featured in Tektronix’s online advertising materials. Within seven calendar days of posting a video online, Tektronix will send a $50 Amazon gift voucher to the email address received with the selected video. Tektronix is not required to select any videos.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to individuals who are 21 years of age or older. Eligible entrants must be legal residents in the regional territories where Tektronix conducts business. Only one (1) entry per person is permitted. Void where prohibited by law. Promotion is subject to all applicable governmental laws and regulations, determined by the entrant's country of residence.
Tektronix employees, distributors, resellers and contractors, their immediate families and persons living in the same households are not eligible to participate in the Promotion.
- VIDEO REQUIREMENTS: Tektronix reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry that it believes violates any of the rules below, or does not comply with these Official Rules. Your video may not:
- Contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, including but not limited to material that violates privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, or that constitutes copyright infringement. Your video must not include third party trademarks, logos, insignia, location signage, photographs, artwork, music, or sculptures.
- Contain material which is (or promotes activities which are) sexually explicit, obscene, pornographic, violent, self-mutilating (e.g., relating to murder, the sales of weapons, cruelty, abuse, etc.), discriminatory (based on race, sex, religion, natural origin, physical disability, sexual orientation or age), illegal (e.g. underage drinking, substance abuse, computer hacking, etc.), offensive, threatening, profane, or harassing.
- Include mention or performance of any copyrighted media production including but not limited to music, films, books, television programming, etc., or identifying descriptions of any media property.
- Include third parties who have not expressly authorized you to display their image, likeness or voice in any submitted video or otherwise use such image, likeness or voice in accordance with these Official Rules.
- LICENSE: You will retain copyright in your work, but you grant to Tektronix a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, assignable, royalty-free license to publish, reproduce, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works, and transmit or disseminate your works and any derivative works in all media or platforms whether now known or hereafter invented. You also waive any and all moral rights in your work with respect to any use by Tektronix or its affiliates.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Tektronix is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error, which may occur in processing entries for the Promotion.
- TERMINATION: Tektronix reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or extend the end date of the Promotion at any time for any reason.
- TAX INFORMATION: All taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the entrant(s).
- APPLICABLE LAW: Any disputes will be resolved in the appropriate courts in the State of Oregon in the United States, exclusively, and subject to the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Promotion and all accompanying documents are Copyright © 2018 by Tektronix, Inc. All rights reserved.