Pharmaceutical and Instrumentation Calibration Services
A trusted partner and single-source provider for comprehensive instrument calibration.
Tektronix is a trusted partner to the pharmaceutical industry providing single-source, custom-tailored calibration and equipment certification services. With the recent required changes in national healthcare law, Tektronix understands the pressure to improve patient outcomes while reducing costs and minimizing equipment downtime.
The recent healthcare law changes brought about by the Affordable Care Act (ACA) brings new pressure to improve patient outcomes while reducing costs. The need to have properly working equipment is more critical now than ever before. As the largest Life Sciences calibration provider, our custom calibration solutions deliver:
- Cost efficiencies
- Quality accreditations: ISO/IEC 17025 and ANSI Z540.1
- Auditable calibration management System: 21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR 820 Validated to meet FDA Guidelines
- Expertise and capability to calibrate more than 140,000 instruments from 9,000+ manufacturers
- Onsite / flexible delivery options
All Tektronix laboratories provide a wide range of specialty pharmaceutical calibration, repair and calibration consulting services with the ability to handle any of your overflow and manage 100% of your instrumentation program and calibration lifecycle. Our flexible delivery options and service levels provide your organization with the exact level of calibration services to fit your stringent needs.
Pharmaceutical Calibration Specializations:
- Pipette and micropipette calibration
- Precision temperature calibration including platinum RTD probes
- Precision mass calibration including class 1 weights
- Sieve calibration
- Moisture analyzer calibration
- Humidity calibration
- pH Meter calibration
- and much more
Complementary Access to CalWeb®
CalWeb, the industry’s leading calibration and asset management software, offers organization-wide visibility to your entire instrument calibration program while reducing compliance costs and centralizing documentation all in one place. CalWeb is 21 CFR Part 11 and 21 CFR 820 validated to meet FDA guidelines. Learn more about CalWeb!
Why Choose Tektronix for Multi-brand Services?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.