Live Chat with Tek representatives. Available 6:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Call us at
Available 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM (PST) Business Days
Download Manuals, Datasheets, Software and more:
Calibration services tailored to meet your specific requirements
Tektronix is your premier multi-brand pipette calibration service provider. We offer the highest quality ISO 8655 calibration options for all makes and models of single-channel and multi-channel pipettes.
Our extensive network of ISO/IEC 17025 accredited laboratories with flexible delivery options make us the smart choice for all your pipette calibration, repair and related services. We calibrate to stringent manufacturer specifications or customer specific requirements in our accredited service centers or onsite at your facility.
Our high-quality service always measures all channels for multi-channel pipettes increasing your confidence in your equipment.
Get Started Today
Get a free quote for calibration or call 1-877-477-8204
to speak directly with a customer service representative
I need calibration for...
Pipette Calibration Levels
Tektronix calibrations are Z540.1, ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 8655 compliant available with or without data. Out of tolerance data is provided on all calibrations which are traceable to national standards. Calibrations include no charge entry level access to CalWeb our cloud based asset management system. Custom calibrations include your choice of test points and confidence levels.
Our calibrations cover all your essential service requirements and include:
- Leak check
- Calibration adjustments
- O-Rings & seals inspection
Repair service is available on most types and brands.
Pipette Brands Calibrated and Serviced
Tektronix provides calibrations on ALL major brands and types of pipettes such as:
- Gilson Scientific
- Thermo Scientific
- VWR Scientific
Cloud-based Calibration Certificate Storage Included with Calibration Service
Manage Complex Calibration Environments with CalWeb
- One-Stop Shop for Managing your Calibration Program
- Compliant with the FDA’s 21 CFR Parts 11 and 820
- Cloud-Based with Flexible Configurations
- Multi-layered Security
- Excellent Reliability with 99.5% Uptime
- Intuitive User Interface
- Mobile Device Support
- Global Support in 10 Languages
Why Choose Tektronix for Calibration Service?
- Calibration services for equipment from 9,000-plus manufacturers—far more than just Tektronix!
- Extensive global service network—more than 100 points of service.
- Superior quality—181 ISO/IEC 17025:2005 accreditation parameters.
- 1,100-plus associates—highly skilled technicians and sales representatives.